Zipping RST trousers to a different brand of jacket

I recently bought some new RST trousers, which use a 360 zip to zip to the jacket, except the zip sizes are different to my current jacket, so they won't connect. 

I'm overdue a new jacket anyway, but I don't like the looks of the RST ones. Are there any other brands which use the same zip size?

Might be worth checking out "Frank Thomas " stuff as I believe they are made by the same people.

Checkout J&S factory outlet in Finedon Northants which is H.Q and where I have had alterations done in the past.

Cheers

Ian

7 hours ago, Nick the wanderer said:

Absolutely no idea but ever an excuse was needed to get down your local motorcycle dealer/accessories store for a chat this is it?

I only have a couple of stores around me that sell bike gear and both are quite expensive, although the staff are very knowledgeable, so may be worth popping in

3 hours ago, Ian Frog said:

Might be worth checking out "Frank Thomas " stuff as I believe they are made by the same people.

Checkout J&S factory outlet in Finedon Northants which is H.Q and where I have had alterations done in the past.

Cheers

Ian

Hopefully Frank Thomas do fit. I've had there stuff before and they always seem decent quality