The Old Automata Biker

winger

Hiya another old biker...73 years I had a 1500 GL Goldwing...Winebury Colour loved it. I also had a colour matched trailer. I am a showoff...

My late wife and I went all over the place...lost her suddenly 3 years ago. Anyway the only bike I have these days the are the ones I make in my workshop. I was nicknamed Winger in our club but now known as The Automata Maker a bit of a change. We just loved out motorcycling days. Oh well.

Now too old to ride a motorcycle and now turning my hand to bit of woodworking like making the Harley Man automaton. These are mechanical marvels that include the occasional motorbike. Also I think the roads are a bit of a race track and I keep off them......as much as I can. Well here I am so lets chat.

IMG_0952.JPG

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum Winger, sorry to hear you sadly lost your wife, but glad you both experienced the joy of biking together, cool bike, where did you both like to visit? Love the automaton, you really are very clever.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Angela Collen said:

Welcome to the forum Winger, sorry to hear you sadly lost your wife, but glad you both experienced the joy of biking together, cool bike, where did you both like to visit? Love the automaton, you really are very clever.

Thank you kindly Angela.