Customer service above and beyond...

Bender

That is good and indeed rare customer service. Not long ago I bought a pair of Swarovski binoculars from a UK dealer and on getting home I found the focus ring would not lock in place. The dealer registered the issue with Swarovski as he didn't have an identical pair to replace them with. Swarovski Austria sent a replacement pair to my home in three days without me having yet returned the faulty ones to the dealer. 

I mentioned on here also that Vantrue (front & rear motorcycle camera) sent me a complete rear unit f-o-c from China as I cut the rear cable fitting my top box rack. There are many instances of very good customer service out there. 

• Like 4

As much grief ( rightly in some cases) Amazon gets, I can't fault the returns service I've experienced with them. 

Our air fryer went bang (while still in warranty) I went onto my amazon account and registered the fault, they then sent me an identical air fryer out the next day and asked me to send the old one back (in the packaging from the new one) which involved just dropping it off at local shop. 

• Like 1

Swarovski have always been good at service. I accidentally caught my binoculars when slamming the boot lid which broke the strap mounting lug. They were around 25 years old a the time. Cost around £50 for the repair but, I assume due to lack of old parts, they completely rebuilt them so they worked as good as new, although looking slightly different. 

• Like 3