Ride out from Sunderland area to Hartside Route TBC 21/09/08

<t>Are you comming</t>  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are you comming

• Yes i will be there
    • Cannt make it this time
    • Sounds cr@p not a chance

i will be going from blaydon....you?

I'm just up the road from you in walker...

I'll ride down to blaydon and meet you before hand though?

Or if you out beforehand for a ride about lemme know :D preferably when it's dry.

My mobile number *********** .

Just give me a ring anytime you fancy a run out.

Dave

Edited by truxx

If you were after more people to join in the ride out,theres another forum for northeast members.

A lot of top blokes on there,and i'm sure there would be more interest in the ride out if you posted it up on there aswell?

[admin]I'll add the link to the forum here,but if this is not allowed then feel free to edit this post.[/admin]

Clicky link.....northukbikers.co.uk

nice one Dave, i will do..... having a few issues with bike at the moment though! just aswell its shite weather so i am not missing anything!

will give you a ring sometime as i need to get out n practice as much as poss, only had bike a few months!

nice one Dave, i will do..... having a few issues with bike at the moment though! just aswell its shite weather so i am not missing anything!

will give you a ring sometime as i need to get out n practice as much as poss, only had bike a few months!

well....

was out for a ride few weeks ago.....had been out for about 45 mins...riding through tynemouth and it just died on me....didnt like chugg to a hault...just cut out....

anyway i waited for about 10 minutes, then it started up again and i was off! about 20 minutes later ish, did the same thing! again i waited and it started up! the third time it did it i was on the A1, so i called for recovery and got a lift home!

dunno if someting is over heating? or its the temperature sensor is buggered?

also i think i have a battery problem, dont think its holding its charge...i have it off the bike atthe mo, i chrged it up fully (its 12v) and it has dropped to about 12.75 already after a few days! thats too low aint it?

any help would be awesome, save me taking it to a garage

well seems there is a few going from newcastle....so us lot should meet up n ride over to sunderland together.....

being selfish as i live in blaydon.... but how about we meet at the Total garage next to the A1 atthe Blaydon exit (there is a pub/restaurant next to it, used ot be called derwent crossing!)

we can fuel up there too

well seems there is a few going from newcastle....so us lot should meet up n ride over to sunderland together.....

being selfish as i live in blaydon.... but how about we meet at the Total garage next to the A1 atthe Blaydon exit (there is a pub/restaurant next to it, used ot be called derwent crossing!)

we can fuel up there too

Sounds like a plan.The premmier and the Tay barn.I live Benwell so its 2 mins away.Coming from Sunderland youll have to pass that point anyway

Will you be taking the A69 to the Langley turn off or the back roads through Mickyey,Corbridge etc.20 mins on the 69 is a chore.

Its still weather depending and ill be heading to Olivers mount that weekend.Saying that i can do Hartside Sat and Olivers on Sun

Hows this for a route for the 21/09/08??

Meet Washington services southbound, Onto Crook then to St Johns Chapel, Then onto hartside.

Depending on time maby a ride to ulswater and back to hartside or whatever people was to do either as the 1 group or maby a couple of smaller groups depending on what people want to do.

Following that from hartside ride up the A686 to join the A69 and across to Newcastle down to Washington services then Home.

Did want to try to put a map up but cannot figure out how. Hmm!!!!!

10 or 10.30???

i know we organise weekend rideouts...

but i have been outonbike everynight since fri or something, gets kind of boring alone sometimes!

anyone fancy a nip out somewhere one evening? even just tynemouth or summit?

anyone fancy a nip out somewhere one evening? even just tynemouth or summit?

I'll be up for that matey,just let me know when.If you want to meet up tomorrow sometime for a local ride let me know.

That way we can organise where to meet up on saturday for the ride to washington??

If you cant make tomorrow,then just whenever. :D

Kool meet about 10 ish at Washington Services Southbound??

Have i got this right???

Yes i will be there

Truxx (dave)

Newcastlefalcons

J4ff

Dogpatch

ButlerGremlin

Maybe

The Jade Mongoose - Meeting out at hartside

Ninja-Bear

Looks good to me!

Considering it's a north east ride out,4 people isn't too bad :lol: well it's a start :lol:

Edited by truxx