Your forum needs you! - Pudsey Run 2

Guest Willow

detergent warm water hard bristle brush ....

best thing for future reference to soak oil up etc Cat Litter .......

Cheers, soaked the excess up with old clothes but stupidly hosed the path afterwards. The path is fairly ok but the back lane looks a right mess... :oops: :seeya:

Oooh oooh, looking at the dates, there is a slight possibility that I'll be able to do at least the Matlock to Bassett's Pole leg, depending on how well I recover from the operation next Tuesday.

I'll try to get some coverage arranged for the Matlock Bath meet, or perhaps if we could do similar and arrive on Derby Market Place again for a brief sojourn again . . . will have to see what the planning brings!

IF (and it's a big IF) I don't recover from the op in time, we'll still get involved (I have my wee boy that weekend and Mrs Sheepy might be persuaded to drive the cage with us all in lol).

Fingers crossed though.

Aww man!

Why cant it be the other way round :P Starting at Ace!

Ahh well, Hope to join you from matlock possibly if i can get up the country (Will stay with family thur night if possible)

Glad this is 125 friendly.. hope to be there :)

Jin x

I work in Edinburgh so could start there and do the first day. Hopefully will have passed my test by then so at least be able to get home on the motorway. Sorry wont be in fancy dress though as I look like a clown as it is.

Guest philgale

right i booked the friday saturday sunday monday off....

anyone darn sarf wanna put me and rose up for the sunday night.....pppplllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee ill buy a few beers that evening

Phil if you cant get anywhere to stay then the ramada in watford is cheap i think and I will join you for a coke and some food in the evening if you want (mind you the sos and mash at the ace is pretty good).

Phil, if your making your way back up North on the sunday evening, along the A1, you are more than welcome to doss down at mine in Brampton. It`s about 55 mile North of Ace Cafe so no big ride up after the event.

Guest philgale

sweet thanks for the offers but susieque has offered....gonna speak to rose later to see if she can stop over till monday hopefully she can book off work

Can I advertise this charity ride in the Northern area of another forum?

Bikechatforums if anyone's on there.

Dont see why not... however they will need to register on TMBF to get all the info before they take part. 8-)

Unfortunatly I will be in deepest Norfolk for that week so cannot make it ...

If anyone wants to take on the role of Elvis, then happy to lend the outfit and wig for a good cause ! (you'll need to supply your own hairspray or steal Penny's)

Yea the more riders the merrier. I believe the Northwood Riders will be joining us for the last leg of the trip.

Dont see why not... however they will need to register on TMBF to get all the info before they take part. 8-)

Thanks. Some might register on here, i've posted a link to this thread.

Link to my thread, though you have to register and request access to the northern area.

http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=156006

Also posted in the National area which anyone can see:

http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic ... 70#1933770

I can't wait for this. Furthest i've done is 470 miles over a day and a half to Wales and back in the snow.

Right then, lets get down to the reason to do all this

GIVE US MONEY

To help us with donations this year I have made a just giving page for the run which can be found here http://www.justgiving.com/tmbfpudseyrescue so come on get this onto your sigs for other sites, get it added to your facebook lets get out there and raise a whole bunch of cash for this good cause.