Your forum needs you! - Pudsey Run 2

Guest Willow

just wondering does anyone have access to a tracking system ? one that does it in real time not sure if one of the nokia 5500Phones has this sort of option (philg ?

thoughts along the lines that allowed others to view our current route and location through google maps or such like .....

Guest philgale
just wondering does anyone have access to a tracking system ? one that does it in real time not sure if one of the nokia 5500Phones has this sort of option (philg ?

thoughts along the lines that allowed others to view our current route and location through google maps or such like .....

how the feck should i know :lol: i have access to the net on my iphone so can update at each stop

Gonna have to decline from this now. The GSX is getting scrapped as it's too bad. Good job I found out now and i've not lost too much.

Leaving the biking world for the forseable future.

thats not good news but a wise decision reading the previous post but im sure it wont be too long before the two wheel call will flow through your brain ..... :D

This i know ! im at home with the heating on watching it on tv and pledging a few quid on the phone . My bike getts stripped and serviced and becomes a bit of a winter project come the long cold dark winter . This year as you may know ive had an off so its re-spray and a few more Mods . Hats off to them that do this . Big Respect to ya .

Sponsorrrrrrrrrrrrrr ussssssssssssssssssssss pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

use the tmbf direct link in my sig

Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You know you want to

cmon cmon cmon cmon

bump bump bump bump

Now now now now

...... i can see you ......do it now .....

I have booked the time off work to get up to Edinburgh on the Friday....

Who else is going up on Friday....?? I am leaving Bristol fairly early to get up there ready to come back down again.....

So, yeah.....count me in.....I have also created a donation page on:

http://www.justgiving.com/billsteen

Just let me know more info on accomodation and the like......see ya all there.... :wink:

Great news!! :D

Any chance of an updated number of people doing whole thing and those that'll be arriving at the Ace, either from the Run or meeting us there please?

So I can let the guys there know - thanks! :D

I am working on Sunday but I am going to try and get some of the boys to come up and welcome you at the Ace, between two and five bikes depending on how persuasive I am.

I may be able to make the whole of this, pending some head bearings and a chain adjuster that needs unsticking. Will confirm as soon as I can.

As I'm in Edinburgh I could also scope accomodation out if anyone needs it for the friday night.

Saw on the news last night that they have launched a Pudsey tartan from some mill in Selkirk.

Just in case anyone wanted to contact them for a free bit of promotion.

Sorry I wont be able to make the run.

Guest philgale

i started my fund raising today with an email to the area at work also to the managing director of carphone :D not holding my breath if charles will donate but would be nice if he did.....

upto 55 notes upto now, not bad for a day....will have more tomorrow :D

Gutted that I cannot go to this as I have no bike.

I could hire one for £90/day from Startrights but is it worth it.... :(

no but give me the 90 quid asa sponsor :)

I've heard back from the Ace, who are happy to welcome us at the end of the ride!

They've said we can put banners on the fence outside - they just want an idea of how many bikes to expect.

I've done a quick count and I'm thinking there are about 8 bikes doing the whole run, with another 5 joining and finishing at the Ace. It would be good to know how many others are planning to meet Pudsey riders there too. :D

Guest philgale

my area email went quite well upto now, got 106 notes upto now on just giving plus about 30 quid gift aid and then another 35 quid in cash

about 160-170 upto now and still counting :D

looking forward to it....cant wait....

has anyone sorted out fancy dress yet?