Brightona Sunday October 12th 2008

im comming meeting a few people at bb heath/horsham about 1030 ish i think will have to check with others and then off to cowfold for some breakfast

sod the ride will get a lay in instead and meet u in brighton would be easier :lol: to early for me to ride a bike :lol:

hopefully going pillion with paul on this

(only so i can beat jin :lol: )

Oh Feck Off! ... Thats NO fun!.. What if paul has to leave earl-... Yeah sure go on pauls :P

Oh Feck Off! ... Thats NO fun!.. What if paul has to leave earl-... Yeah sure go on pauls :P

well we going to brighton so i live round the corner so will walk :lol: or find someone else to give me a lift

well we going to brighton so i live round the corner so will walk :lol: or find someone else to give me a lift

Nah! Come on your hairdryer :P

less fun plus i get to put the leathersd on :lol: and paul leaves one of u can drive me home and i will get the haird dryer

less fun plus i get to put the leathersd on :lol: and paul leaves one of u can drive me home and i will get the haird dryer

you.. in leathers... :shock:

DONT DO IT! Use your ped!

o yea love abit on bondage :lol: :lol: :lol: ]

i may come on the ped depends if its wet if its wet im staying at home, i suppose the roads that we will do from the chalet cafe arent that fast well the are but not as fast as b4 :lol:

passed the 10,000 km today :? needs yet another service soon so that will be £150 on servicing :cry:

i may come on the ped depends if its wet if its wet im staying at home, i suppose the roads that we will do from the chalet cafe arent that fast well the are but not as fast as b4 :lol:

passed the 10,000 km today :? needs yet another service soon so that will be £150 on servicing :cry:

Oh Jesus.. i never want to see pics :P

And you Wimp! i will be riding down! .. To be fair if its chucking down i might not coz of a near fall the other day..

And Aww bless on actually having to spend money :P

Oh Jesus.. i never want to see pics :P

And you Wimp! i will be riding down! .. To be fair if its chucking down i might not coz of a near fall the other day..

And Aww bless on actually having to spend money :P

if u come i will take my ped so u can win something :lol: but if u dont i wont bother..

so text me to tell me that ure coming.

and i got some shite chinese tyres on mine and they are so bad in the wet it like driving on oil