Brightona Sunday October 12th 2008

haha i think paul was gonna post this but :twisted:

so brightona is yet another event on marine parade in brighton and is considered by some better than ace cafe reunion.

so heres the site so ulot can check it out...its on sunday october the 12th. so make sure ure not working

http://www.brightona.net/

paul was thinkin of doing another peas pottage but he can tell u about that as i wont be able to go to peas on a ped :(

plus they have special guest eddie kidd.

it is £5 to enter but all money goes to sussex hear foundation.

Edited by harrycpr

Sluggsy has mentioned riding up to Cowfold for brekkie then riding in via the B roads which is a good idea. I will be meeting him for that.

Although there will be thousands of bikes again it won't be as hectic like it was riding down the A23. Riders will be coming from all over the south rather than all coming down the A23.

Sluggsy has mentioned riding up to Cowfold for brekkie then riding in via the B roads which is a good idea. I will be meeting him for that.

Although there will be thousands of bikes again it won't be as hectic like it was riding down the A23. Riders will be coming from all over the south rather than all coming down the A23.

how many miles would u say cowfold is about 20?

Oh my goodness, I would love to take Harry but I've never taken a pillion before, and let's face it, you're not the smallest of chaps!

You'll be better off with a more experienced biker if you're pillioning it. Sorry mate.

na yea that no prob i may even pursued my dad to come even though hes a grumpy son of a bitch and would find u lot to cool :lol: and would want to go home after 10mins

na i will work sumin out

Hopefully Johnathan and Anne-Marie will be able to join us. Could someone give them a shout?

And if anyone is in touch with Anne-Marie could you tell her the name of the bike place in Brighton is The Motorcycle Centre.......

I passed your message on to Anne-Marie. She says thanks. Jonathan is now a member of the forum so will probably read the post. I'll point it out to him next time I chat to him.

im up for this ride when and where is it? just let me know and i will be there i will prob meet sluggzy in horsham if anyone else wants to meet in crawley or at pease let us know and will go from there :D

im up for this ride when and where is it? just let me know and i will be there i will prob meet sluggzy in horsham if anyone else wants to meet in crawley or at pease let us know and will go from there :D

do u ever read :lol: sunday october 12th at the same place as ace cafe reunion marine drive

do u ever read :lol: sunday october 12th at the same place as ace cafe reunion marine drive

ok smartie i may not read but i can go faster than you lol

will you be joining us in cowfold then mate?

ok smartie i may not read but i can go faster than you lol

will you be joining us in cowfold then mate?

yea i will do gonna go up there on sunday to make sure i know where it is....and then leave b4 u lot so i can arrive around same time in brighton.

wat time would u think of getting to cowfold?

o yea was showing some girl at college the pics from the weekend and she said ure bike is gorgeous 8-) shes a bit young for u though :lol: