Sunday 21st Sept 08 - Lakes - Now saturday too!

Anyone up for anything? I know some of the newcastle guys are heading over to Hartside so maybe a run to incorporate a meet up there?

Haven't been to Hartside since i got dive-bombed mid-ride by some psyco buzzard near penrith...

Or maybe devils, harrogate, ripon, masham, hawes and back to kendal? Oooooo! I like that!

Supposed to be nice too this weekend but, erm, well this is Britain isn't it :roll:

Edited by The Jade Mongoose

Ill be game, providing my new tire is nicely worn in :twisted:

Blake should be too I imagine...

Speaking of which, we were all in my dream last night!

Parked up somewhere with bikes, and some kids were fooling around at the top of a cliff, and one of em goes flying off and makes a loud THUD on the floor...so you call the cops/ambulance and they were like "He is probably dead so theres no point sending an ambulance" and I say GIVE ME THE PHONE! And I have a massive rant at him as we look at this kid lying there in a twisted mess. The kid starts to talk at that point but can hardly move! Even though the fall would certainly of killed him!

Should be ok - working a couple of hours in the morning but will probably be finished before dave has got up.

Slightly worried you are dreaming of us though :? And vicki sent me a couple of flyers so i was hoping to get to devils to stick one up - do you think lots of cable ties would work?