hampshire ride out

Guest Borile

bodes so much all dem roughy nortern types !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a girlie organized it for em???????

but do have to say me thinks vickie is loverly

shame she lives up there would prob be alright if she lived down here?

if people are up for it, we could start out from say two locations, and arrange to meet somewhere about half way, then head to the coast for some fish and chips?, you never know some of those nothern types may even pluch up the courage to come down and meet us, but i doubt it somehow :wink:

Sounds a good plan Bovril.

I hear they have a big bike meet at West Bay, Bridport. Think its on a weekend. Otherwise Poole Quay on a Tuesday is a v big one. Fish n chips available at both i reckon :wink:

but i'm only available for one weekend in august :( . I'm doing Bands Hatch, then Croft, then Scotland. At the mo, the w/e 25/26 is the only one I'm free for :roll: .

G

im on my hols the bank holiday weekend, so that may be a no go for me, but im thinking that if people are up for meet, then lets throw some ideas around

and yes vicki i didnt have any credit as i had been arguing with my ex, and women where not at the top of my list at that point

What about around the hants area?? Is it Alton they have a large meet opn a Wednesday?

If everyone is not available on a weekend then I'm up for a weekday meet. At least it will get the ball rolling for us to meet up

Yep, thats probably better. A meetup not too far from most peeps during the week. Quick drink at a pub, then home.

Especially as it looks like I forgot that we're actually busy on 25/26 Aug as well. Wife has a work's Summer Ball :? . Must sync Outlook with my moby :roll:.

Gweev

cheers for letting me know about the thread mel!

Im up for it but may find it hard to fit it in atm, im getting married in a month, moving in a new house in 2 weeks so things are rather hectic at the moment. once a date/location has been organised i'll let you know if I can make it, poole would be good for me as it aint that far but theres not to much fun to be had riding wise on a tuesday night due to funny white vans parked by the sides of the roads down here

actually, would people be interested in a new forest meet?

Yeah, although it ain't much of a ride. Only 10 miles :roll: . You talking weekend or week evening?

What about the Red Shoot Inn?

Gweev

actually, would people be interested in a new forest meet?

Yeah, although it ain't much of a ride. Only 10 miles :roll: . You talking weekend or week evening?

What about the Red Shoot Inn?

Gweev

Red shoot is good for me.. Biker friendly too. Ideal for a weeknight meet?

could do, what sort of days are good for people? and how many bikers normally turn up, so as to not get confused with random people

ok so having a meet say on a friday or sunday to mix with other bikers?

Was thinking more of a Wednesday or Thursday so dont get in the way of a weekend so we can all make it?

true, ive been speaking to some friends of mine they may also come up to it as well, but i think that maybe a mid week meet might be a good idea :D

can someone please post up the address of the red shoot inn, so that i can get some directions sorted for people, both on and off the forum