hampshire ride out

Guest Borile

:thumb: A couple of us would be up for it but need to know where the Red Shoot is?????

A Thursday would be OK- we might not go further than the pub-as old bikes

:cheers:

Need a date and time to get sorted-anyone taking charge?????-mel???

We need a leader

Bournemouth has nice beach scenery-so I've heard :wink:

:thumb: A couple of us would be up for it but need to know where the Red Shoot is?????

A Thursday would be OK- we might not go further than the pub-as old bikes

:cheers:

Need a date and time to get sorted-anyone taking charge?????-mel???

We need a leader

Bournemouth has nice beach scenery-so I've heard :wink:

Ok.... How about next Thursday 19/07/07? I've checked the BBC forecast and at the mo it looks ok.

The Red Shoot Inn is situated in Tom's Lane, Linwood nr Ringwood Hants and the postcode is BH24 3QT so that you can get maps off the net for it.

Meet there at 7:00pm? Hope thats ok for everyone?

Bournemouth is nice... Have you tried Poole Quay on a Tuesday night justarider? :D

Yes Mel been down a few times-bit of a Mr Plodfest for me :( and bit toooo much posing :roll:

Thursday might just be a goer for us-need to get boring work sorted-have to say we will try to make it but cannot guarantee turning up-we'll be on some old bikes but a m8 has invested some groats in a niisshhhhh shhhiinnyy Blade and he wants to get some miles on it.

So hope to see you all there about 7 :cheers:

will see about finances so ill see about it, its a little short notice, but ill see about popping over :D

If its too short notice then we can arrange another date... I seem to have hijacked your thread! :oops: Over to you pal.....

So is it on for Thursday 19th then-how many are going to turn up :?:

is it formal dress?? or just cas-I could wear yellow jogging bottoms so don't miss each other :lol: :lol: maybe not :oops:

by the looks, if you guys are up for a meet on thursday, then please post up some piccies, then we can show the northern bunch how a meet is supposed to work :wink:

I will be there if the weather is ok. Checked the local forecast last night and still looks ok.

I will be the one under the large clock with a red carnation in my buttonhole carrying a copy of the times.

Alternatively look for a green ZX9R!

Deffo a goer for me too Mel-I will be the miserable sour faced four eyed old b'stid drinking alone with a fag on the go and will be on the Bluebird [not clean and old] :thumb:

yep-wouldn't want the smoke gestapo upset-funny how tax hasn't been removed-democrapcy rules

There is a guy wiv penfold as his handle I just noticed near us thought I would send an email but bit short notice

Good news a couple of riding mates are going to cruise down with me so there'll be a mighty FZR 1000 and a Blade

They'll be outside -bloody smoking ban-drinking beer next it will be a no laughing ban

Edited by Anonymous

Oooooo this is great!! Makes me real fussed to see folk meeting up, exactly what we wanted when we set the forum up.

Photos of people n bikes please x

Oooooo this is great!! Makes me real fussed to see folk meeting up, exactly what we wanted when we set the forum up.

Photos of people n bikes please x

lol, you never know vicki, you may end up with more southern meets :wink:

you guys go for this one, i cant make it, but will be up for one next month :D

I'll leave the date of the next one for you then... Are you looking for another pint and meet or a ride out? I've now got a couple of things to do the next couple of weekends and so has Gweev... I did pm some of the southern members in the member list but only got one reply!

Going to be there-about 45 miles for us so be disappointed if we are sat on our own outside-and those Ooop Norf would be taking the pi** about it for weeks maybe years if they found out

OH CHRIST !!! just looked out and it is about to pi** down but we like riding in the wet so no worries

I'm off for the 3 S's as leaving just after 5

SEE YA ALL THERE

Piss up in a brewery springs to mine :up:

Nah......come on guys, get meeting up :D

says she who didnt organise the last one, and then disappear into the distance, with the only person who knew where they were going, making everyone else follow, :stupid: :up: :raspberry:

Well we did meet up..... All 3 of us!!!!! Justarider, Gweev and myself along with 2 of Justarider's amigos and my missus Amanda.

Thanks for making the trip Pal especially as it was raining.

Come on you lot down South... :(

Good to meetcha Mel. Sorry I arrived late. got drenched thru to my pants ont he way home tho :( .

Next time, a sunny Sunday afternoon me thinks!

Gweev