hampshire ride out

Guest Borile

Not worth it for just the few that turned up? Will do if ever we get something more substantial sorted

Borile...already asked.....got this reply, there are none....keep up lol :D

Hi Boys

It was good to see ya - have to give more time/notice next time but we had a great evenings riding-loved it-good roads and over the Plain was top quality

-but I was very impressed with the velly nice fun sacks of the woman with the £140K Bentley-not bad for an older version-do ya think she would have got them out for a pic by her car-seemed up for public appreciation. She thought I came from Bristol but she was the main Bristolian:lol: :lol: :lol:

What about that 'Ride an old girl for £50'-mind boggling entertainment.

Anyway we got up to Hunters Lodge and missed about 200 bikes there so some folks on new Suzukis said-chatted to them-they go to Poole Quay-then headed back and it pissed down all the way-then we had a couple of late beers in our local

Hey Mel hope Amanda remembers to get her bike over for MOT ready for next time

Have to keep it going

I did mention to Amanda I wonder if she got them at the same time as her Bentley!!!

She still hasn't sorted the bloody thing out now.. she's too scared to contact the garage and I'm not doing it for her!

I've got a list of other weeknight meets off another forum.. will post them here soon.

:D

too late but maybe next year-at Calne they have an annual bike day-plod shuts the road and get quite a gathering.

Amanda should get to the bike shop and act all girlie and I bet the boys there will do the MOT while she waits

I'm bloody shocked about Mrs Tits-are you suggesting I was taken in by plastic and me a veritable connoisseur of the booby-never-if I could have got my mits on them I could have confirmed their reality -or is that realiTITy.

They seemed a bit firm but thought that was a good uplift bra

Gweev was checking 'em out and he reckoned she could have been a lottery winner or had a tycoon in tow-ask Gweev if he thought they were fake

We need to get back to investigate these tits in more detail-she seemed to be a local :wink:

one of the little oiks on their bikes was hers-I bet her bloke was probably older and had suffered years of ear'ole abuse but was minted and very likely bloody miserable even with those jugs slapping his face :lol: :lol:

where's Gweev with his slant on things :?:

When i got a beer inside there was a posh sounding silver haired chap stood at the bar, so i naturally assumed it was his when i first came out. I reckon his first wife has popped it and he's picked up this 'younger' bird, fitted her out with a nice new set of clangers, and bought her the GTC. Its a sound investment, coz he knows he gonna eventually die a happy man.

Gweev

Discussing these tits-again-last night and Matt, also an avid admirer of the boob, reckons they were real-but also thought she would be a nightmare to live with and her hubby was some real old guy.

A physical inspection is the only way to settle this :twisted: . Who going first tho?

She has the look of a Landlady about her. A bit gawdy and could probably knock out any bloke who causes trouble lol :? .

G

Yeh Many Congrats Mel-Amanda was the most stunning lady there-you're a lucky bloke. You never met my wife-wish I bloody hadn't :lol: :lol:

Now Gweev is volunteering :?: :?: to carry out a more detailed examination of Mrs Tits err tits--This is something that would be interesting mainly to see if he survives the mission intact--we didn't actually see her old man so he could easily have perished some time ago and the car was from the money he left her-maybe more than one previous husband-she could go through them every couple of years.

BLIMEY GWEEV WE'D BETTER MAKE SOME MEDICAL ARRANGEMENTS JUST IN CASE

A laydeeeee from Sussex is up for some riding--STEADY BOYS-so I have offered her a position :oops: as our Rideout Project Manager-her handle is WOW--wow :!: :!: :yay:

Anybody got any thoughts on the above

Volunteering? No, but i can feel you two pushing me in the back lol. OK, but i'll give them a go, but will have to keep my helmet on for protection (not THAT kind of protection!).

So, who is this WOW lady then? Ah i see :D .

btw, congratulations Mel. She looked like a hottie. Lucky bloke :wink: .

Gweev

Thanks for the kind comments guys!

I lifted this list off another forum. Its a list of possible meets for us to ride to? You may even have tried a few? Let me know your thoughts...

Monday nights its a pub on the A4 at chippenham ,Tuesday nights its the Poole bike night on the quay ,Wednesday nights its Red Lion Avebury ,Thursday nights its Hunters Arms A303 at Wincanton,,Friday nights its Red Shute pub in the New Forest,,Sunday lunch its either Poole Quay or West Bay at Bridport Dorset..

Copied and pasted straight from the other site and not checked for accuracy!

Well being recently married I wasn't really looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:oops:

Congratulations mel :D

Many congratulations.

Thanks for the kind comments guys!

I lifted this list off another forum. Its a list of possible meets for us to ride to? You may even have tried a few? Let me know your thoughts...

Monday nights its a pub on the A4 at chippenham ,Tuesday nights its the Poole bike night on the quay ,Wednesday nights its Red Lion Avebury ,Thursday nights its Hunters Arms A303 at Wincanton,,Friday nights its Red Shute pub in the New Forest,,Sunday lunch its either Poole Quay or West Bay at Bridport Dorset..

Copied and pasted straight from the other site and not checked for accuracy!

I don't go that far on a weekday evening, am not exactly a mile-muncher. Gweev do you ever go to Bury Hill near Arundel in West Sussex? I go there quite a lot and will be there tonight.

Hi WoW. xxx

No, I only pass thru Arundel en route to Brighton. Have never stopped, which is a pity as it always looks a pretty place.

Is that a regular Tuesday night thing then?

G

x