hampshire ride out

Guest Borile

there is a pink R1 around here, the guy who rides it has matching leathers and gear, his husband has a black blade, a nice couple, even if they are a pair of dorothies :shock:

Don't you guys know it's not polite to talk about someone, you can just talk to me :shock: :lol: I'm here!

Not really into pink bikes.

The Bury Hill meet up is as regular as you want it to be, on tuesday's and thursday's the teahut is open till 9 and there are usually a few bikers there. Shame you pass through gweev as there are some nice backroads going to Brighton, I assume you go along the A27. I always want to leave brighton as fast as i can as i love riding in the countryside.

Just kidding with you Borile :roll: . My neighbours are a similar couple, but without the bikes. They have a pair of Bassett hounds instead lol.

WoW, you vanished, so apologies for talking behind your back :? .

Yeah, I'm lazy getting into Brighton. I know I should take an earlier turn off and do the coastal route, but when i get there i'm always late (habitual I'm afraid) so go the way i know, which is of course longer and grinds to a halt soon after lol.

G

x

Oi :!: what's going on 'ere-Pink :puke: -teahut :beer2: dorothies :puke: :puke: and Gweev what's with all these xxxxxxx :spank:

Now back to Mel's list, if I may ,for a moment:-

The A4 pub is the Lysley and usually get a few there-varies-the fattest woman on the planet dishes out burgers-nice :? I'll let you know when something special is on.

The Red Lion at Avebury is pretty much the same but thinner :lol: staff

We went over to Hunters Lodge after we left you and I know that gets loads of bikes there

Red Shute is where Gweev is errr!! using his helmet soon :oops:

and you all know about Poole but never done Bridport-knew a Bridget once though :wink:

And don't know about Bury Hill where :love: :love: Wow :love: :love:

goes :oops: lost it there for a moment

Are we agreed that Wow :love: is to be Rideout Project Manager :?:

Here's a map for you.

Bury Hill (or Whiteways)

I'm happy to lead a ride-out but so far I haven't seen any bikers near me on this forum. And project manager does not sound v appealing to me, that's work and biking is as far removed from work as it can be for me. It's a way to forget about everything being on my bike. :D

Yeah, she's only just joined. Lets not scare her off (just yet lol). WoW, thanks for the map. I'll take a look. I'm not sure i canmake tonight, but maybe another Tuesday.

I thought Mel wanted another go at organising something anyway?

And Justarider, the x's are not for you matey. They're for Wow. I'm just being nice :D . You can try getting your's off the Red Shoot lady, though you may never walk straight again if you do lol.

G

x

I dont mind who organises it so long as we do something!

I did hijack Borile's thread when I suggested the Red Shute... Over to you lot... just let me know where and when and make sure the weather is fine!!!

Hey Justarider... Amanda has the bike booked in for Sat! Could be 2 girlys on bikes? :D

Just trying to make your feel welcome WoW :D . Look I have all my clothes on lol!

OK, you may not get that little joke re my avatar. Probably for the best too :roll: :oops:

G

x

ok, how about a slightly more central meet for people, as it looks like we have a good spread of areas that people would be heading from.

any suggestions, and not to worry mel, as long as meets get organised here, i dont mind who takes the lead

Blimey Gweev is overheating-and if I'd had more time with Mrs T she would have been putty mate. putty-Silver Tongued Charmer at work :lol: :lol:

Well done getting Amanda sorted on the MOT front Mel-that's great :thumb: now going to look at Boriles idea about a more central point.

Sorry :love: Wow :love: just thought you'd make a great leader as we ain't very organised as you can tell. S'pose P.R.M sounds workish but only for ideas and stuff should take all of errr 10 seconds.

Be back later

:bang:

come on people, lets organise a ride out,

sorry to take the attention away from the ladies for a second, but i think that a meet face to face, might be an idea first, before they get scared away by all the smut from gweev :wink:

As I'm quite new to the group, I don't really know you and your riding style/distance and most importantly where you are. Perhaps if I start a list where we all are we can then think of a meeting place somewhere? If you want to meet somewhere more westwards that's fine by me and I'll meet you some other time. Edit: maybe i should explain that, have never ridden more westwards than Midhurst (on the A272) and as I'm on my own that's about as far as I want to go, distance wise as well.

Wow: Brighton, well hove actually ;)

As I'm quite new to the group, I don't really know you and your riding style/distance and most importantly where you are. Perhaps if I start a list where we all are we can then think of a meeting place somewhere? If you want to meet somewhere more westwards that's fine by me and I'll meet you some other time. Edit: maybe i should explain that, have never ridden more westwards than Midhurst (on the A272) and as I'm on my own that's about as far as I want to go, distance wise as well.

Wow: Brighton, well hove actually ;)

Hey no problems... Me and the missus are in Ferndown just outside of Bournemouth. She hasn't been riding long herself. When you arrange a meet/ride out as a group we all stick together so no need to be worried we will push off and leave you.

WoW: Hove

Mel: Ferndown nr Bournemouth