Motegi Motogp - Spoilers!!

Fazer Pete

Doh! I must remember not to hover over the racing threads, because I knew what you said before I clicked on it even though you made it a hidden spoiler.

I'm pleased Rossi's done it again, but now I can't wait till next year. I'm kinda hoping 2009 will be Lorenzo's year, then we'll have 3-4 execellent riders battling for the title.

Have to say well done to Rossi..didnt need to win but didnt expect anything other than him trying.

Will like to see Lorenzo fight for the title next year and Dovi will hand Pederosa his arse causing puig to dehydrate and turn to dust due to excessive weeping!

I missed the race when it was on bbc 2 and was going to watch it on iplayer but it seems to be not available and then I accidentally saw a headline that gave it all away! Bit annoying that I missed the title deciding race, but oh well. Still looking forward to watching the rest of the season and quite excited about next season. Should be interesting with Hayden at Ducati and Dovizioso in the mix with Rossi, Stoner and maybe Pedrosa etc.