martynmcg

<t>Which day?</t>  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which day?

• Sunday
    • Saturday
    • Other
    • Shut up and go away!

Sunday suits me best, i take it this will be for next year, now that the snow has arrived. I've been out the past two Sundays as the weather was ok, The first week i was nearly blown off on the Edinburgh bypass. It was better last week when i had a wee jaunt down to the Bridges. I sat for a while at the lifeboat shed where there was a Red Bandit 03 plate which was minted. I was very impressed. so much so I looked at my wee 125 shadow took it home and cleaned it. Bit cold now though.

Na Simba, we're talking about this year as well mate. Any Saturday/Sunday coming up where the weather is decent enough. Just because it's cold doesn't mean you have to stop riding :twisted:

Looks like the votes are for Sundays so far as well. Probably the best day for most people I'd imagine. :cheers:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...