Ride to the Wall 2 - 10th October

cruz

If peeps are planning on going and ar coming in from the "ooop norf" direction, please feel free to give me a buzz as we're hoping to make our house an RV (Rendezvous Point) for RBLR members.

Akey/Pen, did you hear me and Adele go tazzing past you house this morning?

Probably mate, but it sort of gets lost in the noise of the hundred other bikes tazzing past our house :lol:

Mate we will be stopping at yours I think, and it looks like my cousin Andy will be with us.

If peeps are planning on going and ar coming in from the "ooop norf" direction, please feel free to give me a buzz as we're hoping to make our house an RV (Rendezvous Point) for RBLR members.

Akey/Pen, did you hear me and Adele go tazzing past you house this morning?

Probably mate, but it sort of gets lost in the noise of the hundred other bikes tazzing past our house :lol:

Mate we will be stopping at yours I think, and it looks like my cousin Andy will be with us.

Excellent mate! The more the merrier. I guess we'll need to work out some timings as the cavalcade leaves Drayton Manor at 11am, and getting in there will likely prove a bit of a 'mare what with about 5k or so bikes being on site!

I know the lot from Rugely way are leaving the RBL there at 9-ish, so I thought maybe 8.30 from ours (2 mins onto the A38, then up, up and awaaaay to Drayton Manor).

Let me know anyhoo mate.

It is hoped that there will be a considerable number of Bikers coming up from London on October 10th.

With this in mind The Ace Cafe have said that they are happy to have their car park used as a "Jumping-off point" on the Saturday morning. They have assumed that the start time from there would be approximately 08:00hrs and would ensure that sufficient food & drink would be on sale beforehand.

However, they do need to have some idea of numbers before the event in order to provide staff & rations.

To this end, could all those who would like to "Ride-out" from The Ace, please let them know beforehand on: -

020 89611000 or check out the website at http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/

Committee, I hope I'm not stepping on anyones toes with this one? Could you give me feedback from yourselves?

Gareth - The Toastmaster - 020 8964 8887

[email protected]

No such thing as a daft Q!!

It should be fairly sedate to be honest.

>5,000 bikes don't travel in any other way - speshly when there's so many Harleys involved ;)

Seriously though, looking at the footage of last year (and Akey was there so he should be able to verify this) it looked like a nice slow bimble.

anyone going from the northwest....... :cry:

Yes frankie I'm going.

Will try and rally a few more from this end.

Sheepy/Akey let us know what route timimgs you've got and we'll try to meet up on the way to drayton

Pace from Drayton to the arboretum is pretty relaxed, it was max 40-50 mph and it was steady all the way, although it could have also been slower (didnt spend much time looking at the speedo, was to busy waving and looking at the people on bridges and on the sides of the road).

Its a great ride, and well worth going.

anyone going from the northwest....... :cry:

Yes frankie I'm going.

Will try and rally a few more from this end.

Sheepy/Akey let us know what route timimgs you've got and we'll try to meet up on the way to drayton

another early morning ride... ffs.... lol... sometimes living up here is a pain...take me 3 hours to come down to drayton manor... on a good day...

Sorry guys, am I being totally thick or blind but WHERE does it start from and where does it go to and at what time. I`ve looked on the website but I must be thick cus I cant see any details. Sounds great and I would love to come along.