Chester Rideout - Sunday 5th August - 10-10.30 meet.

Mmmmh - interesting link - should we all ride Harleys and wear bandanas?

Hmmm well that depends?

Me? Personally?

Nah,

But I'm sensing a challenge here? :wink:

That's ok but I would go down A483 past Wrexham to Llangollen rather than through treuddyn then up to horseshoe..so you get to ride up the horseshoe my side, which is much better than Llandegla side.

Then when you get to cerrig.. follow A5 to Petrefoelas then head towards Denbigh from there, much better roads.

That's ok but I would go down A483 past Wrexham to Llangollen rather than through treuddyn then up to horseshoe..so you get to ride up the horseshoe my side, which is much better than Llandegla side.

Then when you get to cerrig.. follow A5 to Petrefoelas then head towards Denbigh from there, much better roads.

True, I was thinking of all the twisties on the way to the Pondy - but I would have missed out the Horseshoe Pass :roll: although I hate the A483 with a passion.

The A5 via Pentrefoelas is good too - I will have to calculate the route and see what the overall riding time is - some of them have got a couple of hours ride just to get here.

And the same to get home too, of course!

Sadly I will be at Brands, licking the pole dancers!!

Will they be pole dancing bear? http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/snagglepuss_album/60807705_PoleDancingBear.jpg

Okay guys, those coming from afar can would you like a meet up point on the border to guide you in so to speak.

Ive been chatting to a few and realise it wont be that easy to find for a non local, Im assuming most will be coming off the m56 m53 direction and asking opinions on initial meet point at the little chef at the end off the m53 joining a55

I know it says rugby club, image just to clarify location:

http://www.chester-rufc.com/images/map%20wide.jpg

If you have a better locale please let us know but I will happily travel over in the morning to meet n greet :lol:

Calling my mateys parapanman and gimpy if youd like to join me for a brew there.

If were sorting to meet up those that are going straight to pondy for midday, I think if Im there from 10.15 - 10.45 am should give all ample time to find us.

Any objections?

Okay folks looks like were gonna have a blast

Just to confirm:

Meeting at the little chef just outside Chester from 10.15 - 10.45 am, leaving at 10.45 for a group ride to the ponderosa.

Meeting the rest who want to go straight there at middayish, traffic and me getting lost permitting.

So, we need a list of names whos meeting us in the morning and whos at the cafe

Please note please confirm that you wish to meet there.

10.15 meet at Little chef:

houdini (confirmed)

parapanman (confirmed)

zzrgarry (confirmed)

Jota (confirmed)

Aprilia1 (confirmed)

Gixxerguy (confirmed)

Mandy BBB (please confirm)

Techno (please confirm)

Meeting us at the Ponderosa at 12.00 midday

Rennie (confirmed)

Yorbandit (confirmed)

Repsolbade (confirmed)

Any other takers?

1 hour grub time at the cafe, then we proceed down parapanmans well thought out route at 1 pm which will lead us back towards Chester and home (not mine, yours lol)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=A51%2FBoughton+%4053.192370,+-2.878090&daddr=Unknown+road+%4053.179420,+-2.896780+to:Lache+Ln+%4053.157350,+-2.928310+to:Kinnerton+Rd+%4053.123430,+-3.033100+to:A550+%4053.142650,+-3.052010+to:A541+%4053.136160,+-3.081800+to:A5104+%4053.050360,+-3.211610+to:A542%2FHorseshoe+Pass+View+%4053.023090,+-3.204730+to:A525%2FWrexham+Rd+%4053.111700,+-3.305630+to:B5105+%4053.026120,+-3.560900+to:B4501+%4053.143920,+-3.462310+to:A550+%4053.155680,+-3.043210+to:53.186493,-2.856102&mrcr=11&mrsp=12&sz=12&mra=dme&sll=53.171061,-2.883224&sspn=0.088081,0.314827&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=53.142652,-3.23822&spn=0.264416,1.054688&z=10

I will think of something to get us noticed as members, so were not ambling about looking for members, I dunno a big pink hat springs to mind but thats just me...

Please print off the route if you want to carry a copy with you on the day as Im a tightarse without a printer.

And a final point Id like members who know the road to keep at least one visitor within eyeshot, doesnt look good losing them so keep it nice and steady, heroes please remember not all of us wanna get done for speeding so lets keep it calm and safe 8)

Evening H. I now where that is, will bring gixxerguy and anyone else that wants to meet at the Whitchurch truckstop

Hi mate. looks like from crewe to Whitchurch to Chester is going outta your way. I can meet up with Rennie as he only lives down the road from me and we can meet you all at the pondarosa. If that ok with Rennie.

For anyone who fancies a Welsh run but can't make this one, von41 is running one on Aug 19th - see sparkyslider 'general forum' for details.

Horshoe no probs, will be bring a mate on a 748!! Well, that's if it can make the 10 minute journey without breaking down!! :lol:

It is A DUCATI after all

(says he who drives an italian red sports car) :oops:

Coun't me in. I've missed the last couple of rideouts so I'll be there this time.

Just have to watch out for white vans in Gericke's car park though! :x :x :x

Coun't me in. I've missed the last couple of rideouts so I'll be there this time.

Just have to watch out for white vans in Gericke's car park though! :x :x :x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

With you in mind the meeting place has been moved to the Little Chef on Tarvin Road, Littleton

Edited by Anonymous