125cc meet ideas

slugworth1987

<t>8th Dec 2008 Yes i can? No i cant?</t>  

5 members have voted

1. 1. 8th Dec 2008 Yes i can? No i cant?

• Yes - 50 - 125c
    • No - 50 - 125cc
    • Yes - 126cc+
    • No - 126cc+
    • Weekends - 125cc
    • Weekends 126cc +

Hello all

as some of you may know back in October i tried to arrange a 50-125cc meet in matlock for us "n00bs"/L platers and freash test passers to enjoy some nice roads and for those not comming to meets due to "lack of experiance" or feeling they may be a berden to others on bigger bikes.

anyway im going to put the idea in motion again and yes i would request that 2 Mods/forum reps come along for people to ask questions to and give tips and advice.

please state

Will you come

what you ride

date best for you

where you come from

note:

i could make it so its a over nighter at mine then hit matlock in the day (30 mins ride) making it better for longer distance riders

Edited by slugworth1987

Will you come-YES

what you ride-hopefully in the near future a VT600...will that be a problem? :? im 18 and had a full license for a few months

date best for you-anytime aslong as i have the bike :D

where you come from-Essex, prepared for the trip to matlock though

im outcasted then :lol: i dont have a 125 anymore

but i reckon any of the bikes attending could out accelerate the VT600 :lol:

Pfft, come with me and skittles, if your restricted that should be good enough..

Not sure about dates sean, would have to be next year for me..

i am willing to offer my services if required ....

i was thinking of something similar earlier was going to call it

The Nervous Newbies Numb Nuts and Nipples Ride (ps copyrighted name lol )

Good luck with organising the meet slug. When you want to do one down to the Ace, let me know and I`ll organise meeting up with a few of us on the way down. Think I`ll skip the Matlock one though, I`d need to nock a naught of my engine size to be on an equal par :wink:

Good luck with organising the meet slug. When you want to do one down to the Ace, let me know and I`ll organise meeting up with a few of us on the way down. Think I`ll skip the Matlock one though, I`d need to nock a naught of my engine size to be on an equal par :wink:

I'm not saying anything.....

:evil:

I would be happy to be a forum rep and come say hello, answer questions give you all something to laugh at or whatever.

Up to you guys I can either come on the tiger or in the car (I could actually run to matlock bath from my house but not sure you would want to meet me after the run :shock: )