50cc - 33bhp meet in matlock

slugworth1987

ok all confermed date for ride to matlock is the 13th Dec 2008 for people willing to do a distance ride and wanting a bed i have 4 sleepingbags and 2 beds, arive for friday at anytime as perents are off work these days as i shall be i hope if not ill be on an early (finish at 5pm so arive for this time)

localy we have a McDonalds, sainsburys with garage, a travel lodge for those not wanting to kip here or (doubtful) i fill the house. The Millhouse is less than 1/2 a mile away where i work where food is also avilable until 9pm.

those whom arive on friday i will take you to the Frog and Nightgown where some of my friends on bikes hide, coffe, tea and others are at the bar for £1 and a pint of coke is around £1.80 very friendly people mainly a rockers bar.

any questions please ask or PM,

can you now conferm if you are comming via PM or a post and an email so i can send you my mobile number and postcode so you can get here if need be.

i am aiming to get who are here for matlock fishpond for 10am and aim to arive back at mine for tea/coffee + food for around 3pm

beds are aviable again for those wishing to ride back sunday i will make you a breky lol

please dont let me down guys this ride will only be cancled if the rain is stupidly heavy light rain and it will carry on.

i urge you all dress for the weather not in jeans lol.

if i havnt covered anything please ask asap.

Edited by slugworth1987

slugs i'm a definate for this one. but i work friday night and live in newcastle. so for me to ride down after nine on the friday will get there by 11 i should say, is that ok with you?

cheers bud

Edited by Jay

hi ya slugs an nice to meet ya ,, im up for this one an will bring my friend along to we are both on 125,s on L's, we wont be able to do the over nighter but can do the day we are just down the road in birmingham so not to far away ,, so yer i know the fishpond well so we will see ya there..

I am normally busy on friday/saturday nights to be honest

I will see what im doing next week and get back to you soon dude.

book it off and we can do a good ol' CBR Vs YZF ;-) and you can slate my bike all day due to the state its in atm

sounds like fun :D

anyone from birmingham going to matlock maybe we could hook up and ride there together??