Coffee @ Squires ....

Rosie

Shame they kept things as they were... some new blood could have meant good things.... clearly not!

My place is always open for a brew and snacks for anyone passing :)

plenty of parking too...........u could get a burger van too :lol: :lol:

bigsis

dont you ever go to seaways at fridaythorpe ?

his tea and coffe is better the squires and better roads round there too :thumb:

yes mate, go to seaways more often than not. last time was there place was overrun with pans! def prefer it to squires

nas - last i heard was that he didn't sell. away quite a lot so can't always keep up with news :thumb:

Sorry, let the side down............

and I didn't mind the coffee today either :oops: (and my lad the chip butties!)

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r183/Hoody_photo/Nokia008.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r183/Hoody_photo/Nokia003.jpg

. The 2 conditions i think were that it's kept manly as a bike place....

Well its only the bikers that can change the attitude of the owners. Theres enough forums and bike groups to organise weekend boycots to reduce the prices and improve the quality of the food and drink.

If all of a sudden people are going to seaways instead of squires.

I'm sure they would listen. Money talks if bikers leave Squires the place is worthless

Guest nastro azzurro
Shame they kept things as they were... some new blood could have meant good things.... clearly not!

In fairness they did seem to be trying...... Sunday roasts also putting Entertainment on of a night too. Unfortunately it seems they are also trying to cut a few corners cost wise too which is scuppering there plans.......

I think the place will always have a hardcore type following, Any kind of boycott really was way outwayed by the weather this year anyway.

Its a good place to meet up with loads of great roads around the area. Just dont drink the coffee..... :lol: