CBR600F won't start

MonkeyKnuckle

My freind had exactly the same problem with his CBR after it had been stood and it was a faulty kill switch.....Just a suggestion you never know, Pluss if it is, It's an easy fix :D

Ragger's xxx

it wouldnt try and fire though :wink:

My freind had exactly the same problem with his CBR after it had been stood and it was a faulty kill switch.....Just a suggestion you never know, Pluss if it is, It's an easy fix :D

Ragger's xxx

it wouldnt try and fire though :wink:

Ahh, Sorry about that must have missread the first post :oops:

Ragger's xxx

Guest nastro azzurro

I had a similar problem with mine... I hooked it up to the car Battery with Jump leads and kept finger on the button till it fired up.... Ran like poo for a bit till the good fuel started comin through.......

Guest nastro azzurro
dont hold the starter on too long or it'll burn out, you probably knew that :P

Nope. :lol: I know nothing! :lol: :P

Well you know your bike wont start...... :wink:

Have you sorted it yet then??????

nce running.... give a good run out..... then when all is well.... keep starting it up over the long periods when your not using the bike.... Just to keep everything moving about and life in the battery....... Also... one of them trickle chargers is a good investment IF you have power in you garage or where your bike is parked.....

Tried it today and it's completely dead. Turn the key and the dash lights come on, press the starter button and nothing, no clicking, just silence.

Went to the place I bought it from and they are going to collect it on Wednesday as it's still under warranty until next August.

• 2 weeks later...