Back Protector

Good 'ole Lidl's is at it again and this time they have spine protectors going for £15 I had a look on the packet they appear to be the same as the sort for bikers although I am not sure... I am sure somebody out there might be interested....

I had a good look and its the only thing they had not sure why. I think I saw a CE mark so they must be ok....

Yup they are CE marked....They are good for £15, Can't realy go wrong at that price tbh... myne's hanging right next to my knackered leather's on the bedroom wall right above me head :lol:

Ragger's xxx

Good 'ole Lidl's is at it again and this time they have spine protectors going for £15 I had a look on the packet they appear to be the same as the sort for bikers although I am not sure... I am sure somebody out there might be interested....

Are you sure they are for use on a motorbike?

The Lidle that has sprung up round the corner from where I live was selling back protectors. They were advertised (on the wrapping) for use when skiing or snowboarding. I thought about buying one but didn't think they would be up to the job.

A good price for a CE approved back protector....

BUT!!!

Comfort would seriously worry me with something so cheap.... Being uncomfy could cause an accident.

£15..... Call me sceptical, but CE approved or not I would never wear one instead of my £80 Knox Contour....

You can get CE Level 2 approved now which are even safer.

Each to their own at the end of the day though.....

Oh, moving this topic to Clothing and Accessories section!! :D :D

Well peeps, when I was there I did have a good look for any indication what they were used for and there wasn't anything to say...

I would have to agree with Susie anything is better than nothing.

A good price for a CE approved back protector....

BUT!!!

Comfort would seriously worry me with something so cheap.... Being uncomfy could cause an accident.

£15..... Call me sceptical, but CE approved or not I would never wear one instead of my £80 Knox Contour....

You can get CE Level 2 approved now which are even safer.

Each to their own at the end of the day though.....

Oh, moving this topic to Clothing and Accessories section!! :D :D

So would you say it's better than nothing or not?

Guest philgale

to be honest if you smash into a lamp post the best back protector in the world wouldnt save you....

just something else to get though before you hit skin when you slide down the road i think....

def better than nothing