Cadwell track Day 5/4/09

Guest philgale

don't think i'll be camping :shock: but if the weather is ok might nip down and show my face :lol: on the day.

what's the best time to show up and how do i get in? just turn up and tell them i'm there to watch the track day?

total track day virgin - as if it wasn't obvious :roll: :lol:

I'm going to be there, don't know how yet as bike still in bits http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/traurig/a025.gif

we spent at least 5 hours working on her today and at least the servo motor works :roll:

just the actual exup valve to replace now...... thinking I may just get my 600 on the road so I have wheels 8-)

Well unless the weather changes for the worse I will be leaving Derby about 8:30. If anyone wants to join me they are welcome (I have a route planned out, but TBH I get lost easy... :lol: :lol: )

Right i'll meet you at Ashbourne Mate :lol:

Nice one Clee!!! Be warned though, my upbringing of Beetle cars will mean I will be drooling over it!!

:lol: no worries, always gets a bit of attention, and I love how it puts smiles on peoples faces

Nice one Clee!!! Be warned though, my upbringing of Beetle cars will mean I will be drooling over it!!

:lol: no worries, always gets a bit of attention, and I love how it puts smiles on peoples faces

Just count yourself lucky my Dad ain't coming... You would have to drag him off it, kicking and screaming!!! :shock: :shock:

ha ha, thats a shame, its always great to chat to people who owned them all those years ago, chatted to one guy that had an Oval in the 50's, was the same year as mine too

Bless him he was made up to see one still on the road

OOOps...thread hijack here a bit :oops:

Guest philgale

well tomorrow is the day :yay: im off to work today then off to roses tonight so ill see you all tomorrow

look out for a black vfr with tmbf sticks on it and a white with green tank zxr400

cant wait......