Cadwell track Day 5/4/09

Guest philgale

good to see you guys and nice 1 for keeping it shiney side up Phil, had a fantastic ride home via west yorkshire lol and got to see some french bloke whos riding for crescent suzuki this season and his renault clio :lol:

It was this guy!!

http://www.britishsuperbike.com/bsb_rid ... rider=1530

His Reg plate on his "Clio" (Read bright yellow Lamborghini) was G50 BSB....

There is just NO need whatsoever to be such a flash bast*rd!!! Jealous.... me.... as if :up:

Oh 'BOTTOMS' wish I had read this thread this morning I would have come too :cry: I'm not that far away I really must keep up, I was there last sunday!!!!! Sounds like you had great day :)

yup was great to see some mates again.

Didn't really like watching the track tho .... memories of my horrible track day as it's the first time I've been back there since.

Did see the French bloke blast round during the lunch time tho :shock:

Sorry to hear that Rosie :(

When I was there last week I learned you could go round with an instructor (think that what they are called) on a novice ride with peeps the same ability or disability if you like :) and I quiet fancied the idea of that you can go at more or less your own pace, has any one of you done this :)

Okies you have my number just yell and the kettle will be on :) I didn't know there was a bikesafe day do you have any details I will certainly be up for that

Okies you have my number just yell and the kettle will be on :) I didn't know there was a bikesafe day do you have any details I will certainly be up for that

Get yourself on it and ring NOW as places get booked up fast.

I did it the past two years and loved it.

the open day is at the Humber bridge car park on 26th April and I will be there :D

http://www.bikesafe.co.uk/Bikesafe/Bike ... erside.htm

Says its for peeps who already passed test the question is do I tempt fate before my test :scratch: :scratch:

YES YES YES do it tomorrow !!! in Brigg it's not til June

as you said mentally u have already passed they failed u on a technicality :wink:

I wondered whos Lamborghini that was.

I went with son as pillion (not on the track) :roll: I've never trackdayed a bike but looks really good.

Did anyone notice a tricolor ducati going really well round the twisty bits but slow on the straights, what's that all about.

Do novices only use three gears?

Guest philgale
Phil didn't crash! result. He'll tell you he did wheelies over the mountain but he's got no proof; "the photographer missed it," apparently.

:stupid:

shut it.....loads of people would of saw it just nobody i know :crybaby:

anyway, just got up for work, came in last night had a shower coz i stank and went to bed.

will upload some pics tonight when i get in.....bought a cd with about 35 pro pics on it

will be the last time the vfr is out on track with me :( bring on the 750 :twisted:

thanks to everyone who came, i think cadwell is my fav track so far, i would prefer oulton on a faster bike.....say a 750 :lol: but for seer fun cadwell winds :D

Guest philgale
think ill be doing an evening one there soon, was a touch jealous watching and not playing

well two people went home in ambulances so there were at least two spaces going free if you had asked :lol:

Guest philgale
And I will deffo be coming to your next one :D wanna see phil and his wheelies :lol:

you might be waiting a while, at least 6 weeks till the next one now :crybaby:

think ill be doing an evening one there soon, was a touch jealous watching and not playing

well two people went home in ambulances so there were at least two spaces going free if you had asked :lol:

I think perhaps I might just have failed the noise test by 1 or 2 D/b's :scratch:

I think perhaps I might just have failed the noise test by 1 or 2 D/b's :scratch:

1 or 200 maybe!!! :shock: :shock:

Made my fecking ears bleed!!!!