HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Hi all

Good lord what's going on

Desperate to get the bike out and I usually always get to go out on my birthday ( today) as its normally at least mildish....

Not least cause Im off to thunder sprint with Rach in a month, that's gonner hurt if I don't get out before :(

Anyone else going?

Hope to see whoever down at the marina soon

Looking at the forcast Terry I'll be suprised if we get out on the bikes before July....... :lol: :lol:

Well.....if it's not snowing on the 2nd April we'll try to get to the Marina...... 8-)

Are you staying over at the Thundersprint mate?.......camping?....lol

Looking at the forcast Terry I'll be suprised if we get out on the bikes before July....... :lol: :lol:

Well.....if it's not snowing on the 2nd April we'll try to get to the Marina...... 8-)

Are you staying over at the Thundersprint mate?.......camping?....lol

No camping mate, lap of luxury.... We are staying up there a couple of nights and me and mick (both busa's) are doing the hill sprint :shock:

I'll keep the treat of camping for the forum this year, no family camp this year either, secretly I'll probably miss that...

See you soon.

EAB Steve suggested 2nd April to me, was well up for it but bike having MOT and I haven't built up to longer journies yet anyway. Will make it to the Marina some day!

I remember being sat outside eating lunch in the glorious sunshine this time last year with workmates. There is still frozen snow surrounding our house! :crybaby:

Well....there was a grand total of 4 of us from the forum there tonight.....but it was great to see Ash, Sam & Aaron down there...... 8-)

A few bikes down there.....but not huge numbers..........only stayed about an hour as the temp started to drop when the sun went down...... :wink:

Hoping that this is the first of many trips down there this year........ 8-)

Missed it chaps, did get a call about 6.30ish but had already garaged the bike and de-robed so could not be arsed. Will deffo be there next week, weather permitting.

Was hoping to come this Tues as my first ride on new bike went exceptionally well yesterday, but today I absolutely bricked it cos of averse weather - wind made moo v nervous and hubby had to come get me and ride home with me! So maybe in a couple of weeks - on a perfect weather day! This Tues grey skies and a bit blustery...don't wanna meet you all the 1st time with skiddies!!! :lol: