HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

So I accidentally bibbed when we arrived at Hartford Marina & accidentally bibbed when we were leaving Papworth...

...maybe I'll suddenly become cool when I don't have L plates anymore? :mrgreen:

Also, where was GOG hiding?! :lol:

I was waiting at the Travel lodge - YOU PROMISED!!! :angel12:

See you Tuesday.

:cheers:

Nope - can't stand baking in my jacket!!!

Bob & Mandy: I hope you weren't trying to get me to wear this sort of clothing on the bike! http://uk.triumph.com/

Hahaha!

Been on Triumph's website, can't see the vented jacket on there? Could you pretty please send me the linky if poss?

If they don't have any left I just won't bother - don't want to spend much for the few summer days that are *too* hot for Moo!

Have fun everyone :mrgreen: have a veggie burger for me!

Lame excuse Moo........even lamer than Terry's man flu....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Looks like all the Triumph vented jackets have gone Moo.......not suprised with this weather..... :wink:

Couldn't work out what was rattling all the way to Papworth until my ignition barrel nearly fell out when I got home :lol: All fixed now, thankfully. Probably rattled loose trying to keep up!

I was at the Marina but declined the trip to Papworth - Shelving to take down at home :(

No Lou Moo this week! :(

Biker dropped his bright yellow machine at the entrance to the parking area! :shock: Seemed to be OK though.

Not there next week (off on Holiday) 8-) Hope you all enjoy what is left of the Summer.

I was at the Marina but declined the trip to Papworth - Shelving to take down at home :(

No Lou Moo this week! :(

Biker dropped his bright yellow machine at the entrance to the parking area! :shock: Seemed to be OK though.

Not there next week (off on Holiday) 8-) Hope you all enjoy what is left of the Summer.

Boo - Lou Moo THIS week, but GOG-less!!

Also, poor dude, must've been well embarrassing! Beats my random horn tooting @ Marina & Papworth! Hahaha!

I'm coming this week as long as Bonnie/Tango/Neil/Darren are going - otherwise I'll be standing around all awkwardly/turning back home! :oops: