HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Shame you couldn't make it Steve....there was a few of us down there.......unfortunately we b*ggered off while Jayne was getting a drink.....Had to get back for tea...... :)

After the weekend of riing to Anglesey and back with 20 rain sodden frightening laps round the track at thunder sprint event , i couldn't 'get my leg over' so soon after :shock:

Hope to see some / all of you soon if only at the rally

After the weekend of riing to Anglesey and back with 20 rain sodden frightening laps round the track at thunder sprint event , i couldn't 'get my leg over' so soon after :shock:

Ahhhhh..... you poor old sod..... :lol: :lol:

Well.....hope to see you down the Marina at some stage before the Rally......or possibly on a rideout?......got the Ashley Martin rideout from Stretham to Sunny Hunny in a few weeks time...... :wink:

Ahhhhh..... you poor old sod..... :lol: :lol:

Well.....hope to see you down the Marina at some stage before the Rally......or possibly on a rideout?......got the Ashley Martin rideout from Stretham to Sunny Hunny in a few weeks time...... :wink:

Def down at the marina when I'm next home on a Tuesday....

I intended to ride this one last year but for whatever reason..... Be there this year if I can

Cheers for now

We was hiding :lol:

Tango's away on a course this week (back tonight) and I was setting up for a two-day exhibition in Birmingham on Tusday evening.

Sorry Jayne, hopefully next week :D

Suprisingly few bikes down there tonight.......and only a handfull of us TMBF'ers......although there were more bikes turning up as we were leaving.....so maybe peeps were having a bit of a blast before going down there....... :wink:

Think we need to "do" Papworth in the near future....... 8-)

I've been working during the evening the last two weeks unfortunately :( should be down with a pillion next week though.

Good to see those who were there, nice chat.

I posted a couple of THundersprint images in Gallery/events if anyones interested.

600 mile round trip to wang it round the circuit with only two dry laps all day, must have a screw loose somewhere!!! :shock:

see you sunday those doing the memorial ride

• 2 weeks later...

i will be there next week, as with ash ive been working the last two..... will be the last one i get in before jetting off to the USA for most of june.... so will be good see everyone

Well it wasn't a very good night for biking tonight was it !! :(

I won't be down next week as will be in Greece.

On Tuesday 11th June it's the ride out to Ashby Folville for the classic car and bike night if anyone fancies it?

I shall be at the marina tomorrow 3rd, but will more than likely be heading off to Papworth again as there is a much larger gathering there and to be honest a lot friendlier people, in the fact its not split into little groups of who you turn up with..... plus the BBQ is always going and drinks including tea is dirt cheap. i'll be heading to the marina normal time around 6pm and heading off to Papworth about 6.30 ish.

May be along for a short while as my domino captain has arranged a friendly with "The Sun" in Huntingdon and need to be at the pub for 7.30

I shall be at the marina tomorrow 3rd, but will more than likely be heading off to Papworth again as there is a much larger gathering there and to be honest a lot friendlier people, in the fact its not split into little groups of who you turn up with..... plus the BBQ is always going and drinks including tea is dirt cheap. i'll be heading to the marina normal time around 6pm and heading off to Papworth about 6.30 ish.

I'll be there at 6 and will come along to papworth, if i miss you, where is the papworth meet?

papaworth meet is on the industrial estate, if you take the bypass coming from huntingdon to the roundabout at the end of it turn left and then right onto the industrial estate then its the second right and you wont be able to miss it

papaworth meet is on the industrial estate, if you take the bypass coming from huntingdon to the roundabout at the end of it turn left and then right onto the industrial estate then its the second right and you wont be able to miss it

ok ta, prob see you at the mill anyway

Great to see you guys down there tonight....and the meet at Papworth was pretty good.....deffo up for going there again...... 8-)

Sorry we bailed out on you early Darren.......just wanted to check Papworth out.......well worth a visit mate......and tea & coffee at 50p a mug, cans of drink for 80p and BBQ'd burgers for £2 it's a bit cheaper than the Marina too...... :cheers: