HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Yep, if not wet then count me in. I`ve just got soaked riding into work. Waterproofs on, leathers underneath and still sitting here in wet pants and socks. That was even worse than the downpour I was in with Bob and Mandy last year. :shock:

Still....al part of biking eh :D

I've been taking bike to work a lot but didn't last night as needed petrol so thought i'd get it later big down pours throughout night and another just after I got home so I think I would have been wet thank f@#k I took car

Hi

If it's dry tonight then I'll be down. Will be leaving Peebo about 630 so should be at Hartford 30 mins or so after that I guess.

Happy birthday Bonniebird!

Hopefully some of you can wait til I get there and show me to Papworth... I've heard a lot about it but never been!

anyone going this week me and the mrs should be there on the heap weather depending of course

Depends how late I stay up finishing coursework, but will most likely go if you do Steve! Bout time I saw you on a bike, seems more like an old wive's tale! :lol:

Hope to be there work and weather permitting

If I'm not there tomoz I can pop to yours or vice versa to try on the jacket if that's ok? :mrgreen: Tbh not sure if I can be arsed to go this week, unless EAB Steve goes! Put a lot of miles in at the weekend and gonna be up late tonight finally finishing the last of my radiography coursework *and then I'm freeeee!*

Ollie can't come cos of the usual bike service schedule lameness :roll: !

If I'm not there tomoz I can pop to yours or vice versa to try on the jacket if that's ok? :mrgreen: Tbh not sure if I can be arsed to go this week, unless EAB Steve goes! Put a lot of miles in at the weekend and gonna be up late tonight finally finishing the last of my radiography coursework *and then I'm freeeee!*

Good luck with your coursework :)

Good luck with your coursework :)

I've just finished it! Compiling all the handwritten stuff now, checking everything is dated and in the corret order etc. At laaaast!! :mrgreen:

Phew made it back and missed all the rain by going via haddenham then up to Witchford and across to Ely. Great burger at Papworth again, good to catch up with Roy, Neil and Darren again, hopefully get a sunny hunny run sorted in August :cheers:

Phew made it back and missed all the rain by going via haddenham then up to Witchford and across to Ely. Great burger at Papworth again, good to catch up with Roy, Neil and Darren again, hopefully get a sunny hunny run sorted in August :cheers:

I won't bother eating at Hartford next time - waaay prefer a Papworth veggie burger - a third of the price too! Steve (EAB), Tracy (Mrs EAB) and I got caught in the rain but was worth it. Nice seeing you all, esp Steve & Trace -big hugs to ya both, will pop by to Chatteris soon with Wallie for a cuppa and to meet your extendid lizard and canine family! x