HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

I won't bother eating at Hartford next time - waaay prefer a Papworth veggie burger - a third of the price too! Steve (EAB), Tracy (Mrs EAB) and I got caught in the rain but was worth it.

Got stung at Hartford before for a 'Biker horse burger' for £4 :shock:

I'm happy to pay £2.00 for a artery clogger at Papworth which by the way is CLOSED on Tuesday 6th August

Yep another good night. Got very slight damp on the way back as I had to divert onto the A14 as the Brampton Road is till shut and ran into a few spots. Could see the rain out St Ives way when I rode home, looked like it was sheeting it down.

You get home dry Roy ????

Also Jane whats the norm with the Ashby Folville run, times etc, I should be able to make it I have heard a couple of people saying that it is a pretty good night out so I will have to check it out with ya.....

Also Jane whats the norm with the Ashby Folville run, times etc, I should be able to make it I have heard a couple of people saying that it is a pretty good night out so I will have to check it out with ya.....

I just went on their website and Facebook and could see no info on it. Where's it held out of interest?