HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Car park still OK to meet up in as access is still needed through to the flats but benches fenced in with the rest of the site. I`m still up for meeting here if that`s the general idea.

Apparently they are planning to rebuild Hartford ASAP.

I'm not sure anywhere can beat it in terms of view and scenic setting...

But I'm up for going anywhere else in the meantime. This Tuesday I'm at Ashby but the weeks after I'll just follow you guys, I don't mind Papworth or alternative pub or wherever really! :)

think im going to check this ashby folville thing this week darren bit more of a ride, however if the weather doesnt look great ill head to papwroth

looking good to make it up to ashby tomorrow, if on time i'll join you at the services @ 06:30

guess thats the last one up there, or is the 2nd Tuesday in Sept the last one for the season???

PS - I went by a really bad looking motorcycle accident at a roundabout on the A47 on Sunday, out near the uppingham turn, must of been around 20 cars stopped at it and about 3 bikes involved.

does anyone know anything about it? was anyone seriously hurt?

I`ll be at the marina entrance at about 6.15ish if anyone wants to join me (Darren)

Has Darren hijacked your account, Neil? :-D .

I leave work at 5:40, will get there with Wallie for 6:30 as a guesstimate depending on traffic :D

Met Moo and Ollie there this evening........but on the way out a couple of women came out from the Marina social club next to the burnt out pub and said that bikers will be welcome in the Social club and they'll open it on a Tuesday evening specially......and will also do bacon butties etc.....so this may well be worth checking out next week?

Just back from Papworth......lots of Police presence on the roads this evening..... :wink:

Met Moo and Ollie there this evening........but on the way out a couple of women came out from the Marina social club next to the burnt out pub and said that bikers will be welcome in the Social club and they'll open it on a Tuesday evening specially......and will also do bacon butties etc.....so this may well be worth checking out next week?

Thought that was the sorta thing they'd be rambling on about while we were waiting patiently :mrgreen: .

Hope they have a veggie/chickeny alternative :mrgreen:

Just back from Papworth......lots of Police presence on the roads this evening..... :wink:

Cool, bacon butties sounds good, and if they are welcoming bikers then I guess it would be rude not to!!!

Ashby was worth the jaunt up last week with Jayne & Co., a bit mad though!

should be up for marina what time are you meeting up.

I guess the usual time Darren......although I'm working in London tomorrow....so I may be a little late....but I'm sure Mandy will be there around the usual...... 8-)