HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Indeed, I had a good time tonight, great company (if a little slow ;) )

You shoulda been behind me then, Roy prob shat a brick the first time I braked before a corner hahahaha!

I didn't really mean to end up second in line, I just wanted to let Bob know that Wallie fancied a bimble on his own, then I was like *shit, I'm in front of all the speedy bikes*! Hahahaha! Was damn good fun though!

And Wallie is limited by his bikey - except hardcore at cornering! When he gets his big bike he's gonna be whizzing past me laughing maniacally...all the time! *Til I get my confidence back, mind* :lol:

Shoulda got my arse in gear and sorted out full license before bike season ended *sigh*. Didn't realise just how soon it's all gonna be over :cry: . Unless some of you will still be up for meeting when it gets a bit colder and darker? We sure as hell will be!

Btw Nienna - where were ya tonight? Was looking forward to meeting you :mrgreen:

And Steve! And everyone else *tut tut*! Ollie and I only have 2 more Tuesdays til we go on honeymooon and miss out on the last of the good weather! Just realised we may be able to meet at the Oct 1st last Papworth bbq...unless that's the day we get back? *Ollie, input please* :mrgreen:

Btw Nienna - where were ya tonight? Was looking forward to meeting you :mrgreen:

We missed you guys as we were a bit late leaving anyway, and the landlord decided to pop in just as we were heading out. Don't think we got to Hartford until closer to seven or so, at which point the place was pretty much deserted. Bugger, I was really looking forward to meeting you guys as well :(

good to see everyone tonight we drew the short straw as we left tonight had a police car go right round the round about in front of myself ollie and lou and stayed there right back into huntingdon centre but apart from that a good ride home

Yeah....we saw him going the opposite direction when we got onto the Papworth By-pass.....and I did wonder if he was going to turn round and follow us........but he didn't catch-up.....so I guess he wasn't after us...... :wink:

Great to see you too Steve.....last time was at the rally......and nice to see the regulars too...... 8-)

Great to see you all tonight

We were about to leave about 830 and some other bikers invited us to this meet at a pub in conington, so we went. Ten minutes of quite exciting riding later, we end up at this pub which is packed with bikers! It's gotta be worth a visit next week!

good to see everyone tonight we drew the short straw as we left tonight had a police car go right round the round about in front of myself ollie and lou and stayed there right back into huntingdon centre but apart from that a good ride home

Yeah....we saw him going the opposite direction when we got onto the Papworth By-pass.....and I did wonder if he was going to turn round and follow us........but he didn't catch-up.....so I guess he wasn't after us...... :wink:

Great to see you too Steve.....last time was at the rally......and nice to see the regulars too...... 8-)

But you weren't there?????

:?