HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

good to see everyone tonight we drew the short straw as we left tonight had a police car go right round the round about in front of myself ollie and lou and stayed there right back into huntingdon centre but apart from that a good ride home

Yeah....we saw him going the opposite direction when we got onto the Papworth By-pass.....and I did wonder if he was going to turn round and follow us........but he didn't catch-up.....so I guess he wasn't after us...... :wink:

Great to see you too Steve.....last time was at the rally......and nice to see the regulars too...... 8-)

But you weren't there?????

:?

:lol: :lol: We went straight to Papworth as both Mandy and I were a bit late home from work..... :wink: Nothing personal Alan.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Anyone going tomoz? Weather doesn't look great but our last meet before we go on honeymoooon for 2 weeks.... :|

I have clearance! So long as it's not lashing down I'll be there.:-) Are you getting hitched then? Kept the quiet. ;-)

Anyone going tomoz? Weather doesn't look great but our last meet before we go on honeymoooon for 2 weeks.... :|

I have clearance! So long as it's not lashing down I'll be there.:-) Are you getting hitched then? Kept the quiet. ;-)

Nah, you're just a year late on my accident and cancelling then rebooking the honeymoon hahaha!!!

Ok, keep us informed - if at least 1 person goes we will head out :mrgreen:

Ah, my apologies, I just made the assumption. :-) My old man hat says the weather won't be too bad but I guess we'll have to wait and see what it actually does!

Don't apologise!! Haha, you weren't to know. Come along and we can talk Kawasakis - yaaaaay! :mrgreen: Do you know where Hartford Marina is? If not, we can meet you elsewhere if it's easier and take you there?

OH SHIT!! I just remembered I'm getting my bloody hair cut tomorrow night before holiday!!!!! CRAP!!!! I can't cancel it, I need it done. Poop. I will skip Hartford Marina and go on to Papworth hopefully depending on the time...it's only meant to be a trim and more shaved bits hehe...we'll see how it goes. God I'm useless...

...Wolls will head up without me :D . Look forward to seeing you both - may do that pub Jane depending on the time and such...not dead keen to ride in the dark and we still have a lotta stuff to sort out before we go away x

Ah, my apologies, I just made the assumption. :-) My old man hat says the weather won't be too bad but I guess we'll have to wait and see what it actually does!

...Wolls will head up without me :D . Look forward to seeing you both - may do that pub Jane depending on the time and such...not dead keen to ride in the dark and we still have a lotta stuff to sort out before we go away x

The pub is definitely worth a visit if you can make it :)

Yeah, this weather business doesn't look too great at all :S Not sure if it's a good combination with with an impending cold that I've been trying to avoid, either... Bugger!