Meet at Towcester 12th April - EASTER SUNDAY

mojobanana

Right, Korben mentioned someone's doing a trackday on the 12th at Mallory park, so could maybe take a ride up there after meeting at Towcester. It's 49 miles from Towcester to the track.

Sorry, can't remember who it is and had a quick look but can't find it anywhere on the forum even though I know there's a thread.

Right, Korben mentioned someone's doing a trackday on the 12th at Mallory park, so could maybe take a ride up there after meeting at Towcester. It's 49 miles from Towcester to the track.

Sorry, can't remember who it is and had a quick look but can't find it anywhere on the forum even though I know there's a thread.

It's Mr Marv Mojo!!

And it's not a track day. It's proper racing. The forum sponsors him!!!

So be warned, it will cost to get in.... I suspect £15 tops... Probably more like a tenner.

It's Mr Marv Mojo!!

So be warned, it will cost to get in.... I suspect £15 tops... Probably more like a tenner.

Sadly, my memory not being what it was, all I remembered was 'Mallory' and '12th April'...

It's Mr Marv Mojo!!

Sadly, my memory not being what it was, all I remembered was 'Mallory' and '12th April'...

That's enough to get you there on the right date!! What more do you need!! :mrgreen:

Andy no problems mate

Sorry I didnt stick around after the ride out on Saturday just gone

Mat and I was starving and had to get home for me roast dinner which was incidentally, just being served up as I got in :lol:

I am. I'm going to be at the cafe for around 11.30, have a cup of tea and a natter and then anyone who wants to head up to Mallory go from there. It's only an hour or so ride from there.

ello..

Aye, its proper racing and TMBF is kind enough to help me do this.

It is £12 on the gate, kids go free.

The Backmarker hospitality welcomes all and the Kettles usually warm :D

Be good to see some new faces :)

Look out for a octogon green gazebo with a blue GSX-R 1000 in it, as well as an orange Padgetts 600 and black CBR 600. The van parked with us will say "DIAPLOY LTD" on it too.

There will also be a tall blue sponsorship board and i "Should" be parked at the top of the paddock next to the assembly area. Look for the big Co-Ordit Yamaha truck and ill be somwhere close by :)

Marv

ALl who want to go to the racing me thin ks we need to meet at towcester earlier than 11.30 or you will need to get off straight away , not sure how you will be fixed for an earlier meet time peeps i would suggest ya want to leave cafe at 11.30 latest

I guess we are going to have to leave a bit earlier since we originally planned to meet at 10am and it takes two hours to get there. :lol:

Hmm....

Jixerman shall me meet at 9am instead? Then hopefully we should get to Towcester at a reasonable time.

If it's raining in the morning then I probably won't come. Don't fancy going all that way in the rain.

I guess we are going to have to leave a bit earlier since we originally planned to meet at 10am and it takes two hours to get there. :lol:

Hmm....

Jixerman shall me meet at 9am instead? Then hopefully we should get to Towcester at a reasonable time.

If it's raining in the morning then I probably won't come. Don't fancy going all that way in the rain.

Girl!! :up: