Barbie/piss up/meet at vicki's - Newbies welcome!!

techno

Right May bank hol weekend 23rd/24th there will be a meet up at vickis house in Hull for those that dont know where she squats :wink:

There will be camping available on a first come first serve basis, there is room for 9 more tents.

The price will be £20 that will include food and drink. Monies will be needed asap payable by cheque to V.Pellatt pm me for address, if you cannot turn up and have added your name/paid monies please let us know before the 13th May so if others are interested they can be informed.

Food will Probably be a curry one day and some other meal on the other day and a breakfast sarnie.

Lager and beer will be supplied If cider is preffered please let me know any spirits to be brought by yourself.

There is a good chance a rideout will happen on one of the days or both or whenever you want to get out about yourselves but nothing wil be prepared before hand specially.

So if your interested and want to meet some of us please add your name to the list.

Techno

Keithg24

rennie/susie

There wil be no bonfires at this years event :lol:

**For all those who dont know... Vicki has a big lady garden with room for about 12 tents.... she cooks and buys beer out of the money you send. She has 2 gazebos which are in the garden, and we sit out and listen to music, or some chill in the kitchen. There are some lovely roads for those who wish to go for a ride, but a rideout will not be organised as such. Its just a kick back and relax weekend with like minded people**

Guest philgale

sue...good at bonfires...what good idea it was to try and put it out with alcohol :booty:

wont be able to attent, i fly back from canada the day before so ill be working :( may try and pop over after work one night if its an early finish

will have to let you know later but i recon i could manage this one even if its to collect my sleeping bag and mat lol

lol hmmm wonder where that is.... i can take it to pens for you to make it nearer if u want?

Tis but a tad too far for me :(

Nooo its not!! I do Southampton to Hull in 4 hours in car.... and u got a couple of nights sleep in between :)

Go on go on go on lol :up:

will have to let you know later but i recon i could manage this one even if its to collect my sleeping bag and mat lol

lol hmmm wonder where that is.... i can take it to pens for you to make it nearer if u want?

nah chick i am coming up, you all need someone o take the piss out of, might as well make it me :D not seed you for ages anyway

Tis but a tad too far for me :(

ill meet u if u want? ride with ya keep ya company u going on the a1 right?

Will check the mileage on RAC route planner before I commit :D

I will be brave and give the missus the option to come as well

Instead of asking if I can go

:eek2:

Techno

Keithg24

rennie/susie

Vicki

yorbandit

slugs

Stu

Denise and Kev with Veggie option please or will bring our own pack-up

Jixerman

:cheers:

Hope there still enough tent space :shock:

The missus wont come :roll:

Will have to get some camping gear too

Tent

Sleep Bag

Ground Sponge Thingemejig

Not done this camping thing for a few decades :lol:

Anything else I need to be adding? :?

John, the forum has a spare tent I can put your name too, and i have a couple of spare sleepin bags too :)

Let me know if u want them putting to one side :)

My friends may be coming up from Southampton, if so nothing to stop u jumping in their car for trip, but not 100% sure if they are or not.

John, the forum has a spare tent I can put your name too, and i have a couple of spare sleepin bags too :)

Let me know if u want them putting to one side :)

My friends may be coming up from Southampton, if so nothing to stop u jumping in their car for trip, but not 100% sure if they are or not.

Cool

Put my name down for the tent and sleeper then Pwweeeessse :D

Saves me carrying it :lol:

Will have to be travel up on the bike

Will take Slugs up on his offer me thinks

Otherwise

Whats the Point? :shock:

Oh and Techno

Mines a cider :cheers:

The point of the weekend is to drink :)

:up:

Techno.. make a note about the cider and the tent n bag please :) (you make a real good secretary lol) x

:lol:

DISCLAIMER

Let me just state here and now that should I get suitable anebriated

I AM NOT GAY!

It will be the drink!......... I am only being friendly! Very Friendly and believe me

YOU WILL FEEL THE LOVE :lol:

I have six lovely children. All growed up and producing their own sprogs

Cept Mat who wants to be a Royal Marine

Still want me to come? :mrgreen: