FRIDAY NIGHT RUN TO HITCHIN

• 2 weeks later...

Great Ride Out Roy - Thanks.

Think we may have upset Jo by discussing a certain TMBF member's assets whilst in the pub.

Could not resist a quick 'blast' approaching Arlesey rail bridge (sorry if I startled you Roy).

Anyway - It kinda made up for not being available for the Skeggy run - maybe next time?

:cheers:

Great Ride Out Roy - Thanks.

Think we may have upset Jo by discussing a certain TMBF member's assets whilst in the pub.

Could not resist a quick 'blast' approaching Arlesey rail bridge (sorry if I startled you Roy).

Anyway - It kinda made up for not being available for the Skeggy run - maybe next time?

:cheers:

Don't worry about me Al!

Wondered what you were up to on that road... thought you were trying to signal something to me!!

i'm sensing an attendance from me this week, plus a friend who lives in letchworth wants to have a look at me bike.

hopefully i can make it to yours roy by 6.15, if you're going?

oh and my new bits arrived just now, well excited!!! :D

why on earth have i not done that before. :D :D :D :D :D

will be along for a few more, but not the next couple of weeks, stag do then in italy.

cheers fellas, and thanks for the directions into letchworth!

• 2 weeks later...

Right peeps as i picking up the new toy on friday afternoon hopefully and the weather ok i will be running to hitchin at mine 6-6.15 arrive hitchin approx 7.00 some cokes and blat home all very steady due to the new tyres i will be scrubbing

you guys goin tomorow?

i got a assessment for my test in the afternoon (around 3ish) .. so am not goin to the girlfriends, so would be able to come if you guys are... weather may be a problem though :/

Let us know (mobile is in the contact section if you wanna txt us as i may be on the bike from 3 onwards lmao!)

Josh

x