fighting the gov't/police for our freedom

Guest Ash77

<t>can positive action make a difference or will it be alright if we do nothing?</t>  

17 members have voted

1. 1. can positive action make a difference or will it be alright if we do nothing?

• yes, lets make a stand
    • no, it will be alright, they'll get bored of targetting us
    • maybe, but im not that bothered about my freedom.

saw this and couldnt resist posting

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 0&nmt=Govt

they've been rigging traffic lights for god knows how long

so we use more fuel to pay more tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whod have thought that with all the green stuff they spout

and the move towards car tax going up to £450 a year

for subarus etc cos of co2 output.

maybe we shouldnt always swallow the sh*t they spoon feed us?

Maybe you shouldnt always swallow the sh*t that the media feeds you...

So just because one reporter on one news website says (without any evidence) that the government make traffic lights red to cause us to use more fuel, then thats it, its a fact? Im not saying that it definitley isnt true, im saying that just because its on a news website it certainly doesnt mean it is fact...

:stupid:

What this report says is that someone's come up with a good idea and they are going to implement it.... It's not like someone thought of this 50 years ago and they kept it under wraps until now. I saw this posted up on the BBC News website and my reaction was "Good idea".

*Put's on best california surfer accent"

Dude, you need to chill out man.

I know there's some traffic lights I go through, and that if I stick to the speed limit of 30, they'll be on green all the way.

:stupid:

thats one of the new ish way of trying to stop speeding

if you speed the lights turn red and make you wait

i kinda skimmed the whole thread so might have missed something :lol: but this go slow idea sounds like alot of fun :D loads of bikers rumbling down the road showing our gentler side :mrgreen:

speed cameras round here were a once every few months jobby until august last year when suddenly we have copters and mobile cameras in and around town all bent on monitering speed etc :shock: this is a peaceful little riverside town :? have accident numbers declined over the 6 month period? no, there wasnt many to start with! have fines and number of arrests made gone up? no cos theres nothing to be found! i do wonder sometimes why but i guess as far as the police are concerned they just do as they're told! if it was me i wouldnt mind patrolling a quiet town! bit of an easy going bit of work that! :lol: i doubt they will be around long though if they continue to be of no real use 8-)

why bellyache because they are upholding the law?

its there , always has been, we have more sophisticated ways to break it, they have more sophisticated ways to catch us.....

So what?

They have been making it awkward to break the speed laws for years, mebbe thats why track days have become popular eh? either way, its not gonna change, get over it, book a track day, or grow a massive set and take the plates off and run the cat n fiddle at speed.

its still a nice road, even at legal speeds.