Yorkshire Rideout - Sun 26th August - 12noon.

Ian....why are u bringin the car?

There is a tent with space here.....and even got a spare sleepin bag... theres an asda up the road if u need owt.... come on...come on bike :D

I don't want/can't afford to buy any bike tyres before Spain trip. Coming up there on bike would just about see them off, will have a look how they're doing might have to change them anyway in which case I'll think about it. Got my 2 man tent out today, it's knackered! so that's more expense :cry:

If your tyres are just about shot, you need to get some new ones before spain, so might as well finish em off up here.

You dont need a tent, I have one u can use......and a sleeping bag.... come on!!! :D

Yeh I am working on a route to post up when I get home.

Basically if you know the area its Hull to Seaways (Fridaythorpe) via Beverley.... then onto Bridlington.

Will stick up the detailed route later :)

is there anything we can use that you just pin point the start and finish and turn points so it draws the route on the map for ya ?

Google map it, there's a facility to adjust and alter the route - and then post the link of the finished route.

Yeh I am working on a route to post up when I get home.

Basically if you know the area its Hull to Seaways (Fridaythorpe) via Beverley.... then onto Bridlington.

Will stick up the detailed route later :)

How impatient are you lot!!! I said i was working on it!! Now ive got a mouth full of metal, so if anyone wants to do it for me, I wont argue :D