Pudding Run Part 4 - 6th June 2009

Guest Willow

Ok one booking for the Friday Night for 2 of us please :) May extend to Saturday night depending on how long the Run out is on the Saturday :wink:

And whether u get a pass from the Mrs :twisted:

Ok one booking for the Friday Night for 2 of us please :) May extend to Saturday night depending on how long the Run out is on the Saturday :wink:

And whether u get a pass from the Mrs :twisted:

You know her? :roll: :up:

We'll be meeting at Powersports - Claycross at 11 and having about an hours ride before heading back to our gaff for puddings and cakes.

Easy for us locals to find (It's a local bike shop for local people!!!) :shock:

I will be doing a run in from the Fish Pond Car Park (Meeting around 10am, and leaving at 10:15am) which is marked on the map below (Yellow Route). I have also marked routes from J29 (Blue Route) and J28 (Red Route).

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF ... 1&t=h&z=11

Any questions about another route in, please let me know.

Guest akey

Powersports is also nice and easy to find, its on the A61 at the North end of Clay Cross, its a big showroom with a cafe inside.

We will all meet at the shop, have a brew etc. This give willow time to collect all the puds, take them home in the car and then come back on her bike.

Rideout route TBC but probably be up to buxton over a nice local road (not the cat) then a scenic route back to ours.

What day are you having the ride out guys, the Saturday or the Sunday, and what sort of time. I`m sure GOG`s mentioned riding up for this bit of the weekend, so need to know some details. (sorry if they have been put up, but not enough time before boss gets in to read all of the thread)

Cheers

Neil

What day are you having the ride out guys, the Saturday or the Sunday, and what sort of time. I`m sure GOG`s mentioned riding up for this bit of the weekend, so need to know some details. (sorry if they have been put up, but not enough time before boss gets in to read all of the thread)

Cheers

Neil

Remember though, that it will only be a short rideout... maybe hour, hour n half tops ... so u should consider staying for pudding and beer!

Awwww whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stay pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol..

would luv to stop and have plenty bevvies with you all but unfortunately things planned for the sunday. One of these days I`ll come along to one of the p*ss ups and you can watch me fall asleep. (my usual trick when bladdered) :lol:

any chance someone can send me the post code of meeting place and were your all staying will have a look (being self employed) i can make most as long as the work the week before has been good :)

that is if us newbies are welcome ?

Hi Fleat :D

Of course you're welcome! Everyone is!! :D

I'll wait for someone in the know to come along with the post code though :lol:

It'd be really helpful if your location was in your profile too, then people can help out with a route for getting you there :D

any chance someone can send me the post code of meeting place and were your all staying will have a look (being self employed) i can make most as long as the work the week before has been good :)

that is if us newbies are welcome ?

Newbies always welcome!!!!

Have a look at this mate.... On this map are 2 routes from the M1 (Different junctions & a route from Matlock. I am going to meet up with anyone that wants to at Matlock and do a run to Clay Cross from there.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF ... 1&t=h&z=11

I suspect that a few folks will meet over at the fishpond (Matlock Bath) before coming over to Clay Cross. If it's any help I'm happy to drop over and collect folk who're a little unsure of the way.

X Will X

More newbies the better! We'd love to meet more of you.

Don't worry about riding in a group as we plan to split the group down into 2 so there'll be smaller numbers to ride with.