jerez 2/3 may 09 may contain spoilers(added pictures)

rennie

what with Bradley Smith qualifying in 2nd, Scott Redding and Danny Webb in 7th & 8th respectively, dare we hope for a clean sweep of the podium :shock: yeah i know its a very long shot, but what the hell :D

here's hoping Brad gets rid of the monkey on his back at a track he should know blindfold, and can make it to the top step.

the main event is also looking like it might be a classic; should be an interesting first few corners with Dani and Jorge at the sharp end :lol:

congrats to bradley, left well out in front and handled the pressure well.

but, what happened to lorenzo, i expected a little more from him especially in front of his home fans; perhaps the pressure of being pole sitter was too much to handle. but it seems pedrosa will be a real title contender this season.

Fantastic performance by Bradley. How many seconds in front, unheard of in the 125's.

Rossi was superb again. Pedrosa did well considering his fitness, but won't win the title this year, or any other. He cannot race. Anytime he is in a battle he will finish second

Was a great race, Rossi showed his class yet again..well apart from in the interview when describing the way the bike had riden

"it was f*cking fast"

had to chuckle :lol:

forgot to mention that folger lad in the 125s. to go from last place to fight for a podium before coming off was a great ride. i'm just surprised he didnt get right back up and get as many points as possible, but i guess he was seriously p*ssed off at that point 8-)

oh, one thing - why didnt they give bradley the chance to light the fireworks at the end of that race? thought it was always the race winner who did that?

"it was f*cking fast"

lol that was funny yea, not a bad race all in all but I was pieved that I had to put up with BBC commentary as I missed it on eurosport.......I hate the bloody BBC, they're so carp it's unreal.