motorbike boots problem

hey i wasnt sure which area to put this in

basically i brought a pair of boots the other day and they dont fit in between the peg and the gear change :?

ive since took them back and im wondering if anyone has any ideas on a pair that would be good?

i ride a YBR125

thanks!

I had the same problem on my CBT, i blame the gap between peg and gear lever being too small for my man feet and boots as the reason i failed first time around, my cruiser has got a shed load of clearance between peg and lever tho so no problems now!!

if it has a rod you need to loosen the locknut at each end and turn one way or other - one way raises other lowers,

make sure you have enough thread though - if unsure find someone to show you or bike shop. ( you need 4-5 pitches, or complete turns, minimum inside each end)

if it is a lever that bolts to engine shaft then take bolt out and move it a tooth on the shaft - best way is to mark a line first so you know how many to adjust, and so you can go back to start if it feels wrong..