Mikey's Meet now arranged for 28-06-2009

Affraid I'm currently bikeless at the moment, and spent all my money last Friday :(

I've entered the national lottery this week for the first time ever, so who knows :mrgreen:

Hope everyone that goes has a great time!

A list of confirmed attendees so far..

mojobanana

MtotheJ

fleat

nman1

cleedubber

Korben

Tinkerbell

Dan and TheWife

lee4 (poss)

Tigger

As we don't know the area it would be nice if we could all meet up somewhere a short way away and ride in together.

What do others think?

Just a thought about where to meet

As Willy Woods is always so busy and hard to find anyone you're meeting there at the best of times, maybe the best place to meet is over in the other car park, at least there is a better chance of all getting parked together ??

Could be an idea Clee.... Could you point it out on Google maps?

here is link to there website

http://www.willinghamwoods.com/information/

and the map they've put on there

http://www.willinghamwoods.com/faqs/gen ... ation.html

the "other" car park is next to where bikers go so will see it once get there n will see my black vectra there with me n lil man close by.

Vikki, i will speak to hospice later, they have seperate fundraising dept to the people we see so I will speak to them and then get a direct number for them so you can talk to them about the forum etc if thats OK?... will let you know whats said ;)

Also, my other half should be over from scouse land that weekend and he doesnt have his DD that weekend so I dont know if he will come over on his bike or not.. guess depends on he weather on the friday night etc so you should meet him too.

edited to add steve...great minds think alike ;)

Hi stu.. shame you cant make it... will catch up soon..

Lori.. yeh thats fine, am off to Assen on 25th June.. so if i dont hear by then I will put summat together for you to give to them.

Vicki :)

Would love to make it so will do my best to make it up from Oxford for the meet but if not will definitiely donate. Anyone else going up from down south lol.

Just a thought about where to meet

As Willy Woods is always so busy and hard to find anyone you're meeting there at the best of times, maybe the best place to meet is over in the other car park, at least there is a better chance of all getting parked together ??

Could be an idea Clee.... Could you point it out on Google maps?

Try again...does anyone else have a few probs posting on here sometimes....have to do it all again now :roll:

Here is the link

Willingham Woods

Where point A is, thats the through road and where the burger bar and toilets are, this is where most peeps park their bikes up and sit/stand/chat etc

If you follow the road to the right there is a much larger parking area that is usually not as busy

Thanks for all your responses folks!

Sunday 28th June seems to be the favoured day so pop it in your diaries now! We'll ride to Willy Woods and I'll suggest between 12noon and 1pm as the meet time.

Anyone who wants my moby number for the meet, please PM me. My bike isn't stickered as TMBF, but if you tell me where to park/stand so I can be found then just shout (I never been to Willy woods before).

A list of confirmed attendees so far..

mojobanana

MtotheJ

fleat

nman1

cleedubber

Korben

Tinkerbell

Dan and TheWife

lee4 (poss)

PPF

Please copy and add to the list if you're able to come along. 10 bikes so far!

Thanks again folks!

Up there PPF ^

Anyone coming across from around Derby, I should be able to use my Sat Nav (Instructions printed out in my tank that only I would ever understand) to get us there without any serious problems.

If I can afford it AND get permission to go then I will.

It may be wise to start up a thread in your own rideout section to arrange the trip to this... otherwise this thread is gonna get mighty messy by the end of the month.. :)

Would love to make it so will do my best to make it up from Oxford for the meet but if not will definitiely donate. Anyone else going up from down south lol.

kolw, I'll be travelling up from Nuneaton with Dan and TheWife so we could meet somewhere en route.

Roy is yorbandit, fleat :D