Mikey's Meet now arranged for 28-06-2009

I'm off that day, So i'll be coming.

Anyone thats wants to ride across from Manchester/Cheshire let me know.

why dont you just get your ass accross sat night for some fun out with me n roy? crash at mine then meet up with peoples on sunday morning :D

kolw, I'll be travelling up from Nuneaton with Dan and TheWife so we could meet somewhere en route.

Thanks Mojo! will PM you nearer the time to arrange a meet - lookin' forward to it :P

Didn't know if everyone wants to meet up somewhere just outside of Willingham Woods (Market Rasen maybe) and then all ride in together?

I think this is a good idea tinkerbell! Maybe we should all meet just outside the woods nearby and then all the bikes can ride in together, may look quite good?

I'm off that day, So i'll be coming.

Anyone thats wants to ride across from Manchester/Cheshire let me know.

why dont you just get your ass accross sat night for some fun out with me n roy? crash at mine then meet up with peoples on sunday morning :D

Thanks for the offer Bex. But i'm working unill 1 in the morning.

Didn't know if everyone wants to meet up somewhere just outside of Willingham Woods (Market Rasen maybe) and then all ride in together?

Hi tinkerbell last time i went to Willi woods i fueled up at a garage on the A631 Willingham road on the corner of Chapman street we could meet there or the Train station which should sign posted.

List of attendees...

mojobanana

MtotheJ

fleat

nman1

cleedubber

Korben

Tinkerbell

Dan and TheWife

lee4 (poss)

Tigger

Steve365 (poss)

kolw

parapanfan

Roadrunner

yorbandit

bex

Phatdad

TC

Links to local rides for Mikey

Northwest: http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/view ... 16&t=22344

So far TC and parapanfan

Midlands and Lincs: http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/view ... 20&t=22346

So far Korben (with wheelie_kid pillion), bex, yorbandit and PhatDad

Cambs and East Anglia: http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/view ... 17&t=22342

So far Tigger, SuperGran, nman1 and Roadrunner

Tinkerbell suggested everyone meeting at Market Rasen to ride in from there. Could be pretty special as 19 bikes listed so far. Does anyone know Market Rasen to suggest a good meeting place? I'm going to check that Mikey won't get overwhelmed at so many bikes arriving at once so we can split into groups if need be.

My rota only goes up to the 27th, so i'd possibly be able to make it (can have a word with the supervisor, but only just started so still trying to earn brownie points).

Would love to come though, since its for a good cause, and would be my first venture anywhere with others. :cheers:

If not, i'll donate to the hospice!

(If people are meeting in grimsby like mentioned earlier in the thread, wouldn't mind tagging along, since i wouldn't have a clue where im going!)

My rota only goes up to the 27th, so i'd possibly be able to make it (can have a word with the supervisor, but only just started so still trying to earn brownie points).

Would love to come though, since its for a good cause, and would be my first venture anywhere with others. :cheers:

If not, i'll donate to the hospice!

(If people are meeting in grimsby like mentioned earlier in the thread, wouldn't mind tagging along, since i wouldn't have a clue where im going!)

i can meet you in grimsby seems i live here and will be traveling from here to willi woods i dont mind you tagging along m8 there is me and poss 2 other non site members that will be going from here

I have permission and may have TheBint on the back of the bike with me. :) Oh god, that means I can't flirt. Damn it!!!

haha so why dont i take TheBint and you can go off n flirt on your own ;)

you meeting n riding with me n roy?

i can meet you in grimsby seems i live here and will be traveling from here to willi woods i dont mind you tagging along m8 there is me and poss 2 other non site members that will be going from here

Thanks, depending on work, might take you up on the offer :D .

I have permission and may have TheBint on the back of the bike with me. :) Oh god, that means I can't flirt. Damn it!!!

haha so why dont i take TheBint and you can go off n flirt on your own ;)

you meeting n riding with me n roy?

Yeah we can do.

I think this is a good idea tinkerbell! Maybe we should all meet just outside the woods nearby and then all the bikes can ride in together, may look quite good?

Do you want me to pick a place thats nearby and can accomodate a few bikes parked up waiting ?

I'll popping over to Lincoln later so can check on the way ??

Let me know

Do you want me to pick a place thats nearby and can accomodate a few bikes parked up waiting ?

I'll popping over to Lincoln later so can check on the way ??

Let me know

Go for it!

Think a few are meeting at Grimsby too, I think.