Mikey's Meet now arranged for 28-06-2009

woop! Another couple of younguns, i thought i was gona be stuck with all the oldies :P (love you all really)

aye who you calling 'oldies' :shock: i aint that bloody old thankyou very much cheeky :lol:

Im sure youre young and spritely bex :wink:

wouldn't post it in a threat Fleat - it's a public forum. Just get it added to the Contacts section and tell people it's in there :D

You mean like "Ring my number and I'll toast you so bad..."?

No? :oops:

my number is on the contacts section anyway did that last week :) so thats were to look guys and dolls

Is there anyway we can identify ourselves as being there for Mikey rather than just being there? Maybe T Shirts or something over the top of the leathers or something attached to the bike like a teddy bear.

You mean like put up a TAG picture so we know where to go :wink:

Is there anyway we can identify ourselves as being there for Mikey rather than just being there? Maybe T Shirts or something over the top of the leathers or something attached to the bike like a teddy bear.

You mean like put up a TAG picture so we know where to go :wink:

*Ignores this most obvious taunt.*

Well done PD... TC.. stop your bleating! lol...

If you cant all just make arrangements, swap numbers and manage to meet up at an identified place then summat is wrong! Come on... I have every faith :)

ok guys and dolls, the meeting point is the car park behind the aston arms on a street called "market place" in market rasen

i will try and get there before anyone my bike is not missable and it will have basil brush on the pillion seat

i will be there with a couple of others from about 11:30-11:45 and will be there till 12:45 guys and girls get my number from the contacts page and if your going to be there later than that text me or ring me and we will wait i will have some sort of map with me so if you get lost then you can ring me for help and i will try and sort something out, mikeys mum for those of us that are going to yours (i think that will be everyone) then i would say about 2 ish we will get there is there any way we can sort out a route that takes about 30 mins rather than just going straight to yours so we do get a long ride out with mikey, obviously if that is to long for him then some thing can be sorted

if this lot is nt ok guys then you all need to come up with something else,

Length of ride out not a prob for Mikey.. he'll love it!! Will tell hospice lady if she wants to send her pic person then about half two for that.

I dont think am going to go with the hospice bus thing... mainly because Mikey will assocate such a vehicle with school so keeping it simple with my humble vectra... just please dont tell me off for my driving skills!! will be a bit nervous amongst you lot... am used to nearly putting myself in a ditch when see bikes so you can get past :angel1: :lol: but some of you can go infront so can set speed lol and mikey will see better the ones at front... saying that he turns into an owl when see one bike go past while in car... his head going to be whizzing here there and everywhere on that run :) My brother will be with me so he will take pics in car etc. Had hoped my other half would want to be a part of this but he doesn't so thats his look out! (Sore subject lol)

as for routes takes me half an hour from mine anyway lol but have put it in google and if this link works it gives three options...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=w ... a=N&tab=wl

(edit to add I previewed post and it didn't come up with the map I had on there lol... will come back to this later and write routes down so you can have a squiz... but think one was normal a46 one and other somehow went through villages to end up on a158)

Extremely... erm cant think of the word but quite emotional here... I wont say the TY again (he he) but really cant wait for you all to meet mikey and us to meet you all and if i could put into words i would.. absolutely lost for words (make the most of that one it doesnt happen often! lol) at what you are doing for my lil man and lengths you are travelling to do that too! Really is something special created by special peeps. xx

edirted to add in process of putting my number in contacts bit so there if anyone wants it..and Jo... me and Mikey will be there too :lol: though guess that is assumed :lol: soz couldnt resist! Think i need a lil more sleep! :D

How many riding from notts ? meeting in notts ? Time and Place ?

Newbie on rideouts bar easteregg runs would like to travel to Mikey`s meet, only have a 15 year old 2 poke NSR but she`ll do the LEGAL speeeeed limit and distance just require some taillights to follow to the meet.

I'm leaving from Notts. Not sure what time yet as it all depends on whether TheBint is coming with me. If she is then it's a slow mundane ride to Willy Woods if she isn't it won't be a slow and mundane ride. :)

I'll know closer to the date.

How many riding from notts ? meeting in notts ? Time and Place ?

Newbie on rideouts bar easteregg runs would like to travel to Mikey`s meet, only have a 15 year old 2 poke NSR but she`ll do the LEGAL speeeeed limit and distance just require some taillights to follow to the meet.

Have a look here... http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/view ... 12&t=22547

There are links to the local rides, pretty sure there are a few more coming from Notts.

I for one am really looking forward to this. Spoke to tinkerbell yesterday and I think we`re in for a good ride up and a great day. I`ll bet Lori and Mikey are getting excited, :wink:

I for one am really looking forward to this. Spoke to tinkerbell yesterday and I think we`re in for a good ride up and a great day. I`ll bet Lori and Mikey are getting excited, :wink:

me too and three and four and five!!! Very excited amongst other words! Unfortunately I cant explain to Mikey in anyway that he will understand what is going to happen so his suprise will be true! As Tinkerbell will tell you his smile will tell a million stories!

Extremely overwhelmed at how many of you and so far away too for some...all for my little boy..amazing stuff!! :love:

Six sleeps to go... :up:

yep, my brother (the one you met) coming too with his camera and today I met with a friend who also understands the importance of memories and her DH is into his photography in a big way.. she is trying to work out her commitments that end to see if they can come and take pics... if not at the woods then at mine. :)

Hey all - still intending to be there - just posted in the midlands rideout to try to meet up with peeps on the way. :shock:

Well Done Kolw it will be nice to meet you. I hpe you get some intrest from the midlands if not meet up with Yorbandit or Korben

Hey all - still intending to be there - just posted in the midlands rideout to try to meet up with peeps on the way. :shock:

Well Done Kolw it will be nice to meet you. I hpe you get some intrest from the midlands if not meet up with Yorbandit or Korben

I know it's a bit more out of your way but you are more than welcome to ride with us.

I'm sure we could find somewhere for you to sleep on the Saturday night.