Mikey's Meet now arranged for 28-06-2009

Yea i was going to say the aston arms... oh the memories of my sixth form days... was in classes honest! :oops: :lol:

wow...two weeks today! Can't wait!! Wow and so many of you too :up: forever graateful for how much this means to me and mikey (Ha, found a different way to say thankyou :D)

Yea i was going to say the aston arms... oh the memories of my sixth form days... was in classes honest! :oops: :lol:

wow...two weeks today! Can't wait!! Wow and so many of you too :up: forever graateful for how much this means to me and mikey (Ha, found a different way to say thankyou :D)

ah yes you did but it still means the same :) i dont know about anyone else but me.. i would do anything to help anyone (im a nice guys really) and if this is what we have to do to make mikeys day week month or year then so be it, think thats why i had to go that extra bit and get the soft toy :) i have been looking round my bike for somewhere for it to sit and think i have found the place as long as it doesn't come of :)

and anyone that wants to meet in grimsby let me know and can follow me and my plus 2 bikes (if they can make it)

i am also a member of another forum and have put a meet in there to for this hope no one minds i just think that the more bikers the merrier hope you got plenty of cups for all them thirsty bikers "mikeysmum" :P

is right.. I can beg borrow or steal..well ok p'haps not the last one lol. My brother probably gonna be tagging along with me and Mikey to take lots of pics so I can raid his kitchen and then set him on kettle duty PMSL

and as for Basil... the A46 will take the boom boom outta him LOL...don't be getting a speeding ticket...would make a interesting pic in the court room :lol:

Lori.

think i might have basil as my pillion for the day :)

funny you should mention speeding ticket as a friend of mine was telling me that he just got one through the post and is now well pissed of saying that i do over 100 every were and he goes 4 mph over and gets ticket :) i couldn't help but laugh

wow gutted am missing this!!

Mojo will collect donations on the day £5 a bike... or you can paypal it to the forum using the donate button and i will send a cheque with Rosie...

Have asked Jo to start a new thread, which i will lock with the final arrangement time, date, place and how to donate.

Have a great time people :thumb:

List of attendees...

mojobanana

MtotheJ

fleat

nman1

cleedubber

Korben

wheelie_kid

Tinkerbell

Dan and TheWife

lee4 (poss)

Tigger

Steve365 (poss)

kolw

parapanfan

Roadrunner

yorbandit

bex

Phatdad

TC

Rosie and kjabusa

Shortie and Mr Shortie

Updated to add newbie :)

to help out on the cuppa problem why not bring our own? then there aint no problems :)

hey no probs... may run outta cups but can resort to plastic contraptions that are hiding in my cupboard lol.. and as i said to Jo some, well most of my cups are pink (I love my pink kitchen!!) so though prob wont worry you me jo tracey sabrina etc... may dent the males amongst us street creds LOL I have two kettles and can scrounge another off my bro... first cuppa will be provided and any after tis 'elp yourself :D Tis least I can do when i think of what you are doing for my boy!!!!! :love:

vicki/jo still waiting to hear back from the hospice fundraising bit but think the person we need has been away so that explains it ;) will let ya know soon as... :up:

There's a possibility of me n Gem coming too, nothing definite yet though

Hey Stephen, Mojo is riding from here, so you can ride up with us if ya fancy?

Are these final details now so mojo can post up in a new thread to avoid confusion??

Everyone has their own area threads to get to the woods, but whats happening as a meeting point when you get there/times?

Need firm details soon people :)

i will get there for about 11:45 and will wait till 12 :30 anyone that comes after that can meet us at willi woods my bike has my name on it and am pretty sure i can get a few more peeps with me. would say it s set in stone now guys anyone one that still wants to ride in with me from grimsby can do just pm me for a meeting place