Mikey's Run

Well at the moment I am trying to get something sorted for a meeting point with Bex. yorbandit will also be with us, and if PhatDad can get a pass for the day he might join us as well.

I have suggested to Bex a meeting point on the edge of Nottingham which is fairly easy to find. If anyone wants to meet me in Derby to run across to meet Bex and Roy you are welcome!

My plans have changed slighty...

I will now be riding down to Leicester to pick up wheelie_kid who is being very brave and has offered to be my first ever pillion... Thankfully she has been a pillion loads of time and looks like she weighs less a little kitten!!

Not sure of my route 100% yet Clee, but I think I may be passing close to Lincoln. If you can recommend an easy to find meeting point I would be more than happy to meet up with you.

If anyone from the Derby / Nottingham region is going, have a word with Bex. She will be able to sort out a meeting point with you.

When is this Korben?

I can hopefully meet you at Leicester if (I'm not at work or busy taking the kids to football/ballet/beavers/rainbows/swimming etc etc etc! :lol:)

I need to get some more riding done this year! :cheers:

Edited by cossie916

aha found it!!!

Mojo is staying here on the Saturday night, so we Thewife and I and Mojo are riding up Sunday morning.

Happy for peeps to meet here then mosy on up. Or we'll meet peeps and mosy on up.

Whatever :D

I'm still not sure what's happening at work!

I know where willy woods is

If we're going we'll just see everyone there :lol:

It will have to be a boring motorway blast for us! because of time restrictions :lol:

korben what road would your ride from leic take you down cos in my thinking you still got to come back thru notts, if wheeliekid wants she can come to mine sat, then you pick her up from there, saves you money and i am sure roy (love you roy) would go via hers to pick her up, would just mean she out with us sat night lol

what you think korben, shall we ask? youd get a lie in then ;)

but if not work out what road you going to go and we can come find you

korben what road would your ride from leic take you down cos in my thinking you still got to come back thru notts, if wheeliekid wants she can come to mine sat, then you pick her up from there, saves you money and i am sure roy (love you roy) would go via hers to pick her up, would just mean she out with us sat night lol

what you think korben, shall we ask? youd get a lie in then ;)

but if not work out what road you going to go and we can come find you

Ask away. If she is happy to stay at your's that works for me. I had a route planned pretty direct from Leicester so would not have got too close to Nottingham. Would be happier to pick her up from yours.

Hey All

Am still planning to be there - will be riding up from Oxford so it would make sense to meet up with the Midlands run and go the rest of the way with you guys :3some: - only change of plan may be if I head somewhere nearer up t'north the night before and find a sleepy little town for an overnighter lol.

Anyway - if it's OK to join you can you please let me know details - also what's the best way / best people to get my mobile number to.

:cheers: Kolw (aka Banaman - you'll understand when you see the bike)

Susie and I are going! :lol:

We will be pushed for time so our route will have to be as follows:

0930/1000 depart telford, A5, A38 through Derby, M1, M18, M180, A15, A163.

we'll go straight to willy woods.

anyone wanting to meet up /ride together let me know,

but there's no time for sightseeing etc :lol: