<t>Which day for the The Great Eastern Rideout</t>  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which day for the The Great Eastern Rideout

• August 2nd
    • August 9th
    • August 16th
    • August 30th
    • Any, I am free on all.

Ok peeps, on the back that we all had a great weekend, one way or another, and with the rally coming up, I was wondering if anyone fancied a ride up to Hunstanton one sunday in august. Its a great little run of about 65 miles and will suit all sizes of bikes. Could start at mine with bacon sarnies, then head off to the coast to gaze at loads of bikes, fish and chip lunch, walk along the prom and then head off home.

Come on you southerners, midlanders and northerners, come and see some real flat lands of the fens.

Those that have been will tell you its a great day out

Dates would be 9th, 16th, 23rd or 30th.

DATE 16TH AUGUST - 11AM MEET AT NMANS HOUSE - SEE TOP OF PAGE 3

Guest Mr Miller

223 miles – about 4 hours 25 mins to yours, according to Google Maps! That's a bit far for me........even if I did eat bacon! :wink:

Looking at the pics of a previous Hunny runny, it does look nice!

You all have a nice time without me!

:D

Mods would it be possible to put a pol up on the three dates in August, 2nd. 9th, 16th, and 30th. and the most for one date by say 27th July will be the day,

Does that sound OK and fare with you folks ???????

Cheers Steve for that,

anyone interested, it`s a great run, promise, ask a few on here that have been. :cry:

nobody luvs me :crybaby:

:lol: :lol: I`m mean with a pan of bacon and a loaf of bread

:laugh: :laugh: Oh Mr Miller, I`m desperately trying to think what pervy thing I could do with a pan of bacon and a loaf of bread. :lol:

Now I`m pretty good with baps :wink:

Guest Mr Miller
Oh Mr Miller, I`m desperately trying to think what pervy thing I could do with a pan of bacon and a loaf of bread. :lol:

You come up to my neck of the woods and I'll demonstrate! :shock:

Need a couple of willing female volunteers.................

:wink:

Not sure about this one - got such a busy time over the next couple of months! :shock: So haven't voted. Long way from Telford too!

Would just like to remind peeps that it is the Hull Motor Show on the weekend of 30th August, and TMBF have a stand there

We'd like to see as many members there as possible! :wink: :lol:

im up for it but can only do 16th or 30 because of the macmillan run u guys know that at points through my run you can join us for a few miles think what were doing is 50 miles then stopping for 10-15 mins and it would be great to get a few of you together

PM`d you fleat with the post code. Not got a problem putting it public so here it is for any one else that may wish to want to look where we set off from. PE28 4TQ

Gonna bump this because I`m off on my hols for a week, so I`ll expect to see loads of willing participants when I return. (I`m on commision with the chippy in Hunstanton)

Gonna bump this because I`m off on my hols for a week, so I`ll expect to see loads of willing participants when I return. (I`m on commision with the chippy in Hunstanton)

does that mean ya not going ?