13 members have voted

1. 1. Which day for the The Great Eastern Rideout

• August 2nd
    • August 9th
    • August 16th
    • August 30th
    • Any, I am free on all.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, for those that do fancy a run to the coast I`ll be leaving my house (PE28 4TQ) at 11.00am. on the 16th August. 09. If you want to get to mine earlier for bacon sarnies please feel free to do so.

Cheers

Neil

Dave, my cousins partner and me may be going down on the 23rd so you (and anyone else) are more than welcome to tag along. Nothing definite yet, but it was discussed at Sue`s party the other week. I`ll keep you informed.

Just spotted this.

I went to Hunny last weekend for the 1st (and last) time. It was really nice when I got there. The only reason I won't be going back is because I HATE the roads from Boston onwards. Mindnumbingly boring straight roads called the A16/17.

I can say I've been now, but I'm spoilt really as the beach is only a hop from where I live. Well, if you can call Cleethorpes being spoilt :lol: Also I've got the Licolnshire Wolds right on my doorstep too.

Have a great time those that are going. I hope the weather is kind. There are always some nice bikes to drool over.

Pity I did not know you were there mate, I ended up there, only for about half an hour though, just stopped for a cuppa and a drool over some of the bikes. Nice BLACK R6 there that I keep meaning to try out.

Sorry people, I`ve got to pull out of this. My cousin rang me last night and my other cousin from Australia is over for a visit. I havn`t seen him in over 30 years and the family has arranged to meet Sunday lunchtime for a drink and possibly sunday lunch. You`re more than welcome to still meet at mine as I`ll be about on my bike till about 11.45 so I could come a small part of the way and peel off when I need to. For those that have not been, Tinkerbell and Tigger know the way so it would be a pity to cancel the whole ride out.

Entirely up to you lot that are still going. It may be best to meet at mine to see exactly who turns up. Tracey and Derick will still be going I`m sure, I would check what they want to do. Pissed off I`m missing it but family comes first.

Thank you Neil who is still putting on bacon butties at his place even though he will not be joining us all the way to Hunny.

For those that are still interested could you please add your name to the list & where meeting.....Thanks

Webbs, Peterborough 9.00am....to ride up at Neils or meet at Neils 10.30

Tigger..........Webbs

Tinkerbell........Webbs

Jo hope you feel better soon.

Thank you Neil who is still putting on bacon butties at his place even though he will not be joining us all the way to Hunny.

For those that are still interested could you please add your name to the list & where meeting.....Thanks

Webbs, Peterborough 9.00am....to ride up at Neils or meet at Neils 10.30

Tigger..........Webbs

Tinkerbell........Webbs

Super Gran

Jo hope you feel better soon.