Making leather trousers smaller??

This is going to sound ridiculous but I haven't had an appetite since Friday and I have a fast metabolism so I lose weight like crazy when I don't eat properly, but now my leather trousers that I got the day before Mikey's meet and were slightly big on the waist then but fine everywhere else are... well, I'm pretty sure I could pull them down without undoing them and I can certainly fit both hands and arms in them now :x

How can I make them smaller on my waist since they're fine everywhere else? I was thinking, would sewing velcro onto them work somehow? Because then I could just adjust them all the time... :?

You could get them professionally altered? Although, if you get an appetite back youll have to pay for them to be professionally altered again :?

I think dans suggestion of belt loops are the best option in my opinion....however hip and cool braces are these days :roll:

get a back protector it will fill the spare..

Unless the back protector is 5 inches thick I think I'm still going to have a huge gap!! Lol

I have belt loops, why did I not think of that!?! Wow really not with it today. Might try braces too but I'll see how I get on just using a belt.

Thanks everyone! :)

there is nowt wrong wih over sized leathers, lol, mine are mahooosive lol and i dont have to undo them, infact walk around in them n i have to hold on to them lol, braces chick, then start eating lol

Unless the back protector is 5 inches thick I think I'm still going to have a huge gap!! Lol

I have belt loops, why did I not think of that!?! Wow really not with it today. Might try braces too but I'll see how I get on just using a belt.

JEEZ Gem! How much weight did you lose in 4 days?!? That cant be healthy :shock: lol

JEEZ Gem! How much weight did you lose in 4 days?!? That cant be healthy :shock: lol

:lol: Ummm 8lbs :? I was still eating though, just not as much.

make the most of your ability to control your weight now cos in 20 years time it just will not work the same :D

belt and braces is the safest option :lol:

oh and :worthless:

I guess that's true.

Pics of what??

• 3 weeks later...