Ace Cafe - Brighton Burn Up - 13th September 2009

Now I might not be able to attend this believe it or not.

It all depends on someone coming from Australia, someone getting out of hospital, the solar wind and three moons of Jupiter lining up together.

If it all happens then I can't go. pretty sure though that its 95% not looking good :(

Not been a good year for forum ride outs in the south has it. See you all hopefully at Brightona on Oct 11th.

Well everything has changed here so I CAN make it.

Will meet up with whoever, I think most here have seen my bike so have a look for it in the car park. Will roughly be where I was last year. For those who were not there just as you come in look to the right in the middle a bit.

Is there anybody riding from Ashford in Kent if so where are you meeting

Mate if you get no joy then head up across to the services at the end of the M23 and meet us there. Its a nice ride up from you and you get to ride in with thousands of others whereas riding along the coast would be quite boring!!

If you want my number drop us a PM :)

Myself and a few others will be going down from Hillingdon.

Leaving The Crown, Colham Green Road, at 09.00 to beat the rush and get a parking space near Brighton and not Saltdean. :wink:

Anyone else wants to tag along just be there before 09.00.

Hello mate, would you mind if I joined you guys?

Anand

Myself and a few others will be going down from Hillingdon.

Leaving The Crown, Colham Green Road, at 09.00 to beat the rush and get a parking space near Brighton and not Saltdean. :wink:

Anyone else wants to tag along just be there before 09.00.

Hello mate, would you mind if I joined you guys?

Anand

More than welcome... We are going the boring route though. M25. M23 as we are meeting someone at Peas pottage srevices. :wink:

Guys, I am really sorry but I can't make this.

The original plan of meeting at Pease Pottage Services still stands. Last year we met at 1030 but eventually got away around 1115 or so due to the amount of people all meeting up and people were all over the car park.

I would suggest meeting to the right just as you ride into the services, loads of room in the middle there, just look for each others bikes.

Again I am gutted I can't make it. I hope you all have a brilliant and safe ride down. :)

Guys, I am really sorry but I can't make this.

The original plan of meeting at Pease Pottage Services still stands. Last year we met at 1030 but eventually got away around 1115 or so due to the amount of people all meeting up and people were all over the car park.

I would suggest meeting to the right just as you ride into the services, loads of room in the middle there, just look for each others bikes.

Again I am gutted I can't make it. I hope you all have a brilliant and safe ride down. :)

Noo!

What happened?! :(

See all else today when we get down..

Not sure if we're able to get to pease but really want to try and meet up with others later at rykers?