Derestricting a TZR50 fully

matty6660

Hi, I was just wondering how to derestrict a TZR50 fully. Also, what are the best parts to mod on the bike to add a few more mph here and there. I do have two TZR50's so I'll be keeping one restricted to drive on the roads because I'm only 16 and using the derestricted one for special occasions :wink: lol.

Hi, I was just wondering how to derestrict a TZR50 fully. Also, what are the best parts to mod on the bike to add a few more mph here and there. I do have two TZR50's so I'll be keeping one restricted to drive on the roads because I'm only 16 and using the derestricted one for special occasions :wink: lol.

who cares what he uses them for they could be coat hangers . just help him derestrict it for example do as i do.

remove cone from exhaust manifold. :) open airfilter pipe and remove blockade inbetween or just make the whole bigger. :)

go 1 or 2 sizes bigger on front sprocket and go smaller on back sprocket. :) new carb, jets, sports exhaust,air filter :)

who cares what he uses them for they could be coat hangers . just help him derestrict it for example do as i do.

As a road user, a parent, and a responsible member of society, I care. I care that both you and he are riding around on illegally modified machines, without a valid licence, and without insurance.

The law restricts the type of machine that 16 yr olds can ride for a reason. It increases their chances of reaching 17. Talk to your parents. Chances are they might care too.

As a road user, a parent, and a responsible member of society, I care. I care that both you and he are riding around on illegally modified machines, without a valid licence, and without insurance.

The law restricts the type of machine that 16 yr olds can ride for a reason. It increases their chances of reaching 17. Talk to your parents. Chances are they might care too.

well if he doesnt ride the derestricted one on the road( as he's stated many times) till he's 17 then it really doesnt matter!!!!

ok people!, enough is enough!

The forum can not and will not condone

de-restricting bikes and riding them illegally!

We know people will still do it though.

It is stupid, irresponsible and just plain wrong!

now can we leave it at that please? :lol:

Omg people, I'm not riding my bike illegally!!!! This has escalated way too far... I have two bikes (both TZR50's), one that I use for public roads and one that I use on private property. I don't want to have some guy telling me that I'm driving illegally/without insurance/without a licence etc.

All I want to know is how to derestrict a TZR50... if you don't know, then don't *edited by techno* post here - it's quite simple.

Alright, calm down!

Maybe ... in your first post.... had you put that you wanted to de-restrict it for some fun off road on some private land, then all this wouldnt have kicked off... instead you choose to put 'special occassion' :wink: which leave it open to misinterpretation.

I belive someone has suggested to you how your can de-restrict your bike already... please calm down :)

Yeah it was uktriggersm50, thats basically all I need to know now but my point was that nobody needs to know why I'm derestricting my bike...it could be for a friends, or to sell it or anything... it's up to me what I do anyway, and if I get arrested (LOL @ rennie and bogof) then that's my problem. Nevermind, thx uktriggersm50.

Yes of course it is up to you what you do, and get arrested etc... but this will not happen from information you have been given on this forum.

We have a responsibility to give out advice within the law, and will not support illegal activity.

You may one day look back at information you have been given on this forum and wish you had listened... then again, maybe not.

Vicki.